Call Detail Records (CDRs)
VoiceGuide v7 will create a CDR for all the calls which arrived or were made by the system.
The CDR logs are automatically saved in VoiceGuide's \cdr\ subdirectory, and are also saved in a database.
There is also an option to save the CDR data to a Syslog.
The call information is stored in the following CDR format:
- account: An account code designation (string)
- src: Caller*ID number (string)
- dst: Destination extension (string)
- dcontext: Destination context/submenu (string)
- clid: Caller*ID with text (string)
- channel: Channel used (string)
- dstchannel: Destination channel if appropriate (string)
- lastapp: Last application if appropriate (string)
- lastdata: Last application data (arguments) (string)
- start: Start of call (date/time)
- answer: Answer of call (date/time)
- hangup: End of call (date/time)
- duration: Total time in system, in seconds (integer)
- billsec: Total time call is up, in seconds (integer)
- disposition: What happened to the call: ANSWERED, NO ANSWER, BUSY (string)
- amaflags: Billing flags (string)
- user: User data
The Result Variables defined during the call can be optionally saved in the lastdata field.
To enable saving of $RVS in CDR logs add this to the [Log] section of the VG.INI file:
Contents of $RV[CDR_amaflags] will be placed in the 16th CDR field.
Contents of $RV[CDR_user] will be placed in the 17th CDR field.