VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Bbs Telecom Ips416 Pbx

I am looking to replace the auto attendant/voicemail software I am using with my BBS Telecom IPS416 switch. The IPX416 is an older switch and I have tested other auto attendant software but found difficulty integrating the software with the switch. I believe the IPS416 will not work with auto attendant software that does monitored call transfers rather requires the auto attendant to do blind transfers. The IPS416 uses the inband characher "#" as a prefix to the extension when it returns an unanswered call to the autoattendant. Before investing another week into evaluating auto attendant software I was hoping get some input as to whether VoiceGuide can easily configured to work with the IPS416. Do you have any experience integrating your software with this switch? Can I send you some documentation from the switch to help establish the difficulty in integrating VoiceGuide with the IPS416.

I have 4 phone lines with 10 extensions on my switch and require the voice mail to notify me on my cell phone of any voice mail. Do I require a VoiceGuide Professional + Dialer - 4 line at a cost of $649?

requires the auto attendant to do blind transfers.

VoiceGuide can do blind transfers.

The IPS416 uses the inband characher "#" as a prefix to the extension when it returns an unanswered call to the autoattendant.

VoiceGuide supports inband Signaling detection and acting based on presence or lask of # would be quite straightforward to set up.

Can I send you some documentation from the switch to help establish the difficulty in integrating VoiceGuide with the IPS416.

If you post the Inband Signaling specifications we can provide you with the ready-to-use Inband Config file for VoiceGuide.

I require the voice mail to notify me on my cell phone of any voice mail. Do I require a VoiceGuide Professional + Dialer - 4 line at a cost of $649?

Yes.

I noticed that dial (notification) feature be added to a system that is already installed, in my case for a 4 line system, at a cost of $449. VoiceGuide 4 line is $299. Other than notify users of voicemail (for example, by calling the user's cellphone), what else does dialer feature to? $449 is difficult for me to justify for that 1 function. I need to understand how I might use some of the other capabilities the dialer might enable. Your response does not indicate you have specific knowledge about the BBS Telecom IPS416. I know the system was sold internationally. I understand from your response that VoiceGuide is very flexible and can be configured to work with the two requirements I wrote about; blind transfers and in-band communication, however, there may be other requirements or timing nuances that VoiceGuide can handle if one can identify them. Do you know if you have users that have VoiceGuide running with the IPS308 or IPS416?

We do not keep records of what PBXs various customers are using. If you come across any issue with your PBX that you cannot see immediately how to resolve just post your question in this forum and we can then advise you what setting to change in VoiceGuide.

VoiceGuide Dialer manages all outbound dialing done on the system. For more information please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vgDialer.htm

My voice card is a Dialogic D/21D. I read some more documentation referenced from your site, specifically the 5.1.1 driver information as it says I must have the card and driver installed before I can install the Voiceguide software. In the Intel documentation, different from your documentation, it says that 5.1.1 supports the D/21E card, not the D/21D. Which is correct? I have tried several times to download 5.1.1 by following the link provide on your site, but the link appears broken. Do you have another site to get the 5.1.1 drives?

Looks like download link was out of action on Intel's site for a while, but now it's back up. Looks like Intel were doing some web site changes on their side and now you need to get a (free) username from Intel to download the free System Release drivers software.

...but it turns out you can download SR5.1.1. using these links as well:

http://membersresource.intel.com/_releases...11/SR511All.zip