VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

I Don't Know Where To Start?

I just wanna ask something. If I get a modem which works fine for VoiceGuide. Am I going to use standard driver for that VoiceGuide or do something else?

Voice modems must come with TAPI and Wave drivers. VoiceGuide v5 can then use those TAPI/Wave drivers.

Hi, I don't know how to do a script. Just wanna say if you want to record your voice please press 2 if you wanna push button to report a problem pls press 3, than if that person presses 3, than he will push few buttons than his problem will be recorded.

HI,

I would look at the sample scripts. You need to take the logic from the Auto Attendant - for the press 1, press 2, and press 3 and then take the logic for Message Record & Deliver to Specified Number. I use this logic and send the wav file after the caller leaves a message for one of our clients. I modified it a bit - so if you press 1, the call gets redirected to the sales department but if the number is busy or no answer, it then records the message and emails it to them. Thanks to changes with the iphone, they play the message back from the field. Very cool..

Good luck.

Paul

sarpkaya: Have you setup a working system which answers calls and starts a script (even if just the default Credit Card Demo script) ?

Okay, I did. But now It wants registration. I just tested only credit card script. I didn't tested anything else. How can I test it again?

If its playing the credit card script you are getting close. I don't know what the registration question is, you will have to check with VG.

To changed the default script, just change the config.xml file. The sample is from version 7.

<Channel>

<Name>dxxxB1C1</Name>

<NetworkIf>dtiB1T1</NetworkIf>

<Protocol>ISDN</Protocol>

<RingsBeforeAnswer>0</RingsBeforeAnswer>

<script>C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\TheyCalled\v1.vgs</Script> <---- THIS IS THE ELEMENT YOU NEED TO CHANGE.

<AllowDialOut>1</AllowDialOut>

</Channel>

But now It wants registration

Sounds like you are using an unregistered evaluation version of VoiceGuide.

The unregistered evaluation version of VoiceGuide requires restarting every hour.

Please restart VoiceGuide and you should then see your system answer the incoming call and start the specified script.

Now it says there's an error playing this file. But I can play that file in VoiceGuide scipt. Extension is .wav

that made voice very bad quality and voice become bold, its hard to understand.

Yes converting 8khz is making the sound bad. whatever 11 khz is better, is there more khz that I can use?

it says there's an error for WAV PCM 11kHz, 8bit, Mono. this type of sound file.

The problem is your example sounds are wonderful. But mine is very bad. Is that could be a reason for the language is not English? Or There's a problem in Text to Speech programs.

Is that could be a reason for the language is not English?

No.

Or There's a problem in Text to Speech programs.

Are you using Text to Speech? If yes, which TTS engine are you using?

http://www.teknoses.com/default.asp

http://www.donanimhaber.com/videolar.asp?izle=311

this is a video you can see he's clear Turkish tone and voice.(there are lots of english term so I cannot give whole speech, because Teknoses TTS is cannot pronounce english)

He's first sentence is:

Merhaba ben mesut Cevik

You can increase speed from "Hiz"

to play that sound please push "Oku" button.

Some TTS engines create poor quality sound files. Try listening to the generated files by playing them back under windows to hear how the TTS has generated the files.

No TTS out there will create sound file that are near the quality of professionally (studio) recorded sound files.

What device are you using with v5?

Using a Dialogic card and VoiceGuide v7 should give you better playback quality then using v5 with a Voice Modem.