VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

$rv[dirsystemvoice] And Callerid Problem

The Problem is

When i initialized the $RV[DIRSYSTEMVOICE] variable at the begging of the script with directory path to refer to when saying wav file

still looking in voiceguide directory

and caller id is nothing although i have callerid in my handset phone and the service is provided from my company

i posted the log and the script which i use to test poth problem

I wish i have response soon

thanks

ScriptAndLog.zip

In the captured call at no stage where any system sound files actually used, so value of $RV[DIRSYSTEMVOICE] was never even used.

Do you know what protocol your Telco uses to transmit CallerID? Which Telco is providing these lines?

Sorry ,

I donot Understand First response

i want to know what happen when i initialize $rv[dirsystemvoice] at the begging of script

when i assign wave file to modules without full path just name of wave it should go where [voice guide directory OR new initialized path]

actually i donot know what protocol used But the company is Saudi Telecom

$RV[DIRSYSTEMVOICE] specifes the location of "system" sound files. The ones that are usually located in \system\voice\ subdirectory. These sound files: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/soundfiles.htm

when i assign wave file to modules without full path just name of wave it should go where

If you do not specify the path VG will look in the scripts directory, or in script's \voice\ subdirectory.

Thanks For Replay

It Now Clear thanks

But i want to ask

is there is no predefined tones [disconnected , Busy....]for different types of PBX or most used centrals in the world