VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Auto Attendant Scrip

helo, thanks for your help.

i was succes for install VG7 with SR5.1.1 + FP1. than i would like to used voice guide for Auto Attendant with Voicemail system. Ihave been make auto attendant scrip. So far no problem with incomming call received with 2 condition, If the extension is busy or no Answer. But ican't to configure range the extension number on PBX. For trial, i used siemens PBX. I was setting for 10 extension number on PBX from 1000 until 5000. So, how to set range of extension number in auto attendant scrip ? Thk.

Each persons entry can have the extension number specified for it in the Voicemail Manager. The Auto Attendant script uses the extensions from the Voicemail Manager.

Is this what you need or are you asking about something different?

Hi,

For trial, I used Siemens PBX. I have configure for 10 extension in PBX. The extension number range from 1000,1100,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,4000,4001,4002. My Question is, How i can dial the extension number in PBX ? Cause in Auto Attendant scrip sample, there is only dial 0 for operator, 2 for sales, ect.

How to create paths, in get Number and transfer module, if I want to dial the extension number between 1000 until 4002 ?

thk.

Are you using an analog Dialogic card on this system, which is connected to the analog extensions on the PBX?

To transfer a call you would just use a Transfer Call module, and specify the extension number to be transferred to.

See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/modxfer.htm

Try using a "Blind Hookflash" transfer. If that does not work then try using a "Blind Dial and Conference" transfer.

Maybe what you really want to do is to setup a hunt group in the PBX which has all of the extensions 1000-4002 in it, and transfer a call to the hunt group?

Thk,

Yes , I Use D/41D Card For Vg and conected to Analog exttension PBX. Please see my scrip design ....i would like to make auto attendant scrip with condition ;

If Call received ;

Dial extension number (1000 until 4002) or press 0 for operator.

But if the extension or operator busy or no anwer, there is alert and play sound " The extension number is busy now/The extension is not answer, please dial 0 or dial another extension ". and it will looping until twice. But if still busy it will terminated.

But the problem is, how Vg will detect extension number range in PBX (1000 until 4002). example, if I dial 4005, 4006. is Vg know that was wrong number ?, cause there is no extension number is Pbx system. (4005,4006).

How to make paths with this condition ?

AutoAttendant_Trial.vgs

For a small set of numbers like this you can just specify matching paths to be taken from the [Welcome] module.

See the attached script. The following paths were added to the [Welcome] module and the [if wrong Number] module:

on {1000} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {1100} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {2000} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {2001} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {2002} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {2003} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {2004} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {4000} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {4001} goto [Transfer Call 3]

on {4002} goto [Transfer Call 3]

modified.vgs

Thanks for reply,

Yes i Know, that way can be used running well if the extension in PBX not more than 10. But the problem is how if the extension more than 100 users. Have I set one by one like that ?..... I see the function in Get number module for Verify Number to Call. But I have to make VBScrip. Can you give me sample for Verify Number to call with VBScrip ?

Thanks.

Probably best to just setup a hunt group on the PBX and have the IVR transfer the calls to the central hunt group number. The PBX would the route the calls to the extensions which belong to the hunt group.

Can you give me sample for Verify Number to call with VBScript?

An example is provided in the Help file. Online copy of the Help file page is here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...odgetnumber.htm