VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialer

Hi! Here my problem. I want to make outbound calls with 10 lines from 10 AM to 5 PM, and make outbound calls, on the same machine, from 5 PM to 9 PM on 25 lines. How can I do it whitout change manually my ini file.

It is possible to specify which lines the outgoing calls are to be made out on, as well as specifying the times between which the calls can be made. This can be done on a per-loaded-call basis.

So you could load a batch of calls to be made out between 10 AM to 9 PM on 10 lines only, and then load another batch of calls to be made out 5 PM to 9 PM on the 25 lines.

If you will just load all the calls to be made between 10 AM and 9 PM, on any line available, then the Config.xml is used to set which lines can be used for outbound calls and which cannot. So in this approach to change the number of lines used for outbound calls the Config.xml would need to be changed and the VoiceGuide service restarted to read in the new Config.xml.

Some modifications can be made to VoiceGuide to let VG read in the new Config.xml, or change some of the Config.xml based settings without restarting the service, but you would need to contact sales@voiceguide.com with your requirements to see what can be done to simplify to task of changing over from 10 lines to 25 lines at 5PM