VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Pre-sales Q About Workflow

Hello,

I've downloaded the demo, and it seems within the realm of possiblities that actually exist this software is the ticket. Here is what I want to do / believe i can do.

The overall goal is that a customer call to place an order for a product.

The system records the information detailed below.

Ideal scenerio is an email with all that information including: recorded audio, speech to text from audio, and numeric selections. (speech to audio seems to be non existant for less than 4 zero's $X0,000 and even then it's not perfect?

Detail:

1. Perfect world scenerio:

Customer calls places a call (start with 10 simotaneous calls)

Software audio records: name, billing address, state zip, shipping address, city, state, zip

Software records via number capture?: phone number, credit card number, credit card ex date, credit card security code, quantity.

(ideal scenerio) Recorded audio is dictated by the software to text

All information is then entered / attached to an email and sent off

Real person gets the email, sees all the info via text, and can then listen to the audio clips attached to verify any mis types by the dictation software (if it can't dictate i definately need the audio attached on a per order basis)

That's it. No payment gateways, just orders to email.

Seems i'd need the pro or enterprise version and i'm assuming the cost X the number of lines?

The product ships next week, someone is getting this contract...

NCH took itself out of the running...

I've built the script out already, i've attached a screen shot of it.

I'd also really like a way to test this without signing up for all the VOIP / buying the hardware / etc...

post-8932-131611696087_thumb.jpg

What is required for this project is fairly straightforward except for this part: "Recorded audio is dictated by the software to text".

The 'audio to text part' would require speech recognition of people's names etc., and name recognition is not reliable enough to use in practice. These recordings are best left to be manually transcribed.

Insertion of entered data/numbers and attachment of recorded sound files to an email is supported.

The Professional version would be sufficient for your needs.

and i'm assuming the cost X the number of lines?

Yes.

I'd also really like a way to test this without signing up for all the VOIP / buying the hardware / etc...

You can test before purchasing anything by setting up the system in VoIP mode. The HMP drivers come with a 1 port evaluation license that lets you test the system befofre purchasing anything.

For installation instructions please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/install_v7_dialogichmp.htm

You can then test by dialing the IP address of VoiceGuide system from SIP phone or a SIP softphone on another computer.

Would you use VoIP lines or analog lines or T1/E1 ISDN trunks on your system?

We can help out with the script as well if you would like to post your .vgs script file here. We can then check if it is set up to correct attach the recorded sound files etc.

We can also assist in configuring the system remotely. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com if you would like to enquire about this service.

Hello,

To answer this: Would you use VoIP lines or analog lines or T1/E1 ISDN trunks on your system?

VOIP and SIP or via SIP? Calls will call into the Avaya IP Office system via (10) analog lines from Comcast. The system will then convert the calls to SIP, channelize and send to the server/software via an Ethernet cable. The server/software will receive the channelized information and begin the automated process.

Would this software be compatible with a domain controller running Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 2008 32-bit?

Is it possible to buy just 10 licenses instead of 12?

As you will be using SIP then you will need to install the Dialogic HMP drivers before installing VoiceGuide.

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/install_v7_dialogichmp.htm

HMP and VoiceGuide can be installed on all versions of Win2008.

Is it possible to buy just 10 licenses instead of 12?

Yes. Minimum purchase is 4 licenses. What led you to believe minimum purchase was 12?

Ah OK. The line counts listed on the order from are just the most common order sizes.

Just state in the Comments field that you wish to order 10 lines.

Order comments get read by a human before order is processed.