VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

The System Not Hang Up The Calls

I have a problem with an IVR. When the user hang up abruptly in your phone call, the IVR does not recognized the fact and still run the scripts as if nothing had happened.

In these logs have made a call and I cut it from my phone when they had elapsed 2 seconds of module script "Welcome".

Note that the system is running without detecting that the call has been dropped.

Thanks

Logs.zip

Please read: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/disconnectiondetect.htm

Ultimately scripts should be designed in such a way that they never go into any 'infinite loops' as well.

This guarantees that script will eventually end if no caller responses are made.

Traces show that in the script you use the module [GetCustID] would replay the "Prompts\101.wav" file 3 times, and then system would hang up the call.

But it is usually best to setup the system to correctly detect the disconnect tones (as described in the help file topic linked to above). That way the line gets freed up immediately.

The system prompts 3 times the data in the entry module [GetCustID], but the cut of the call from the phone occurs before reaching this module (in the [Welcome] module).

I Just add the entry to configline.xml file and nothing happens

<Tone Name="DISCONNECT USER 1">

<Notes>Disconnect Tone</Notes>

<ID>DISCONNECT_USER_1</ID>

<Freq1>428</Freq1>

<Freq1Dev>50</Freq1Dev>

<Freq2>0</Freq2>

<Freq2Dev>0</Freq2Dev>

<On>25</On>

<OnDev>5</OnDev>

<Off>75</Off>

<OffDev>5</OffDev>

<Count>3</Count>

</Tone>

The problem it's the same that the call it's from a landline or a cell phone.