VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

No Scripts Loading

I have just installed VoiceGuide 7.2.3 on a Windows Server 2008 box

There is a brand new Dialogic D/4PCI-U card installed.

When I bring up the Line Status Monitor I can see the 4 lines, all with a Status of 'Waiting for a call...'

When I ring one of the lines, I can see the InOut display in, and the number of rings in the Status column.

There is nothing in the 'Inbound Script' or 'Current Script' columns.

The call is never picked up.

Please help!

0720_ktTel.txt

Has the Config.xml file been set up to load the correct script? Can you double check that the path to the script has been specified properly?

(Config.xml file is located in VoiceGuide's \conf\ subdirectory.)

If you still have problems please post VoiceGuide's Config.xml file from your system, and also post the VoiceGuide vgEngine trace.

Please .ZIP up traces before posting.

Rookie mistake! Installation path was c:\program files (x86)\...

However, my problems are not over. I have installed Microsoft Text SDK, and confirmed that everything is working using their test tool. I have configured a script to read a txt file, but when I call there is nothing played. And when I hang up the phone, the call does not disconnect.

See attached log files

log.zip

Are you running a D/4PCIUF card on a 64-bit version of Windows? Not sure that is officially supported by Dialogic. At this stage only DMV series cards are supported on 64 bit.

Still, it it works well for you then guess there is no reason to stop.

Regarding the .TXT file to TTS conversion, looks like either SAPI or the VoiceGuide TTS pre-processor does not like the "(" and ")" in the path of the created .WAV file.

Can you try installing VoiceGuide in another directory? (eg: C:\VoiceGuide\). Best to uninstall it first before installing it again.

Then change the Config.xml accordingly.

151854.055  6   7   4       [Play 1] VGMTYPE_PLAY run start
151854.069  6   7   4       PrepareAndPlayWavAndTts start iModuleIdx=1, iPlayFileIdx=1, bMakeTtsFile=True, sSoundFileIs=
151854.081  6   7   4       PrepareAndPlayWavAndTTS sPlayFile=Z:\Khancoban.txt
151854.081  6   7   4       tts   orig strTtsFname=, bMakeTtsFile=True
151854.081  6   7   4       tts   new  strTtsFname=C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_7_1.wav
151854.086  6   7   4 ERROR v7.2.4160.36381 (2011-05-23 19:12:42.09) PrepareAndPlayWavAndTts 3 : The given path's format is not supported

Thanks, that did it. Had to change where it was getting the .txt file from, and also where it created the .wav file.

The call is still not hanging up automatically, though. Can you assist me with that?