VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Escalation

Hi. Using version 7 with dialogic card. Question is about using escalation. I know you can have multiple outdial entry's in the escalation field. If you have three separate outdial entry's (calling three different numbers) in the escalation field, does that mean all of them will get called no matter what, even if the first outdial entry in the escalation field is answered or does it stop calling after the first is answered. I want my main number to be called and if not answered then call three numbers that I have entered into the escalation field. But i want all three to be called no matter what. Is this how escalation field and the outdial entry work?

Once the call has been answered then no further escalation calls are made.

If you want all 3 escalation numbers to be called at same time then doing this:

1. load a single call with no escalations

2. in that calls 'on not answered' VBS script load the 3 calls.

You can load new calls as usual (using the COM interface, creating an OutDial file, etc)

Hate to be dumb here. So my original script loads the number to be called into the callque table but does not populate the escalation field.

If the call is not answered.....Where does the call not answered vbs script reside. Is that a built in voiceguide script or does that need to be written by me and placed in the script that is suppose to run for this particular call. I'm just confused on this part.