VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How To I Convert From Dialogic Analog To Voip

Dear Support,

I have been using your software for many years and recently updated to version 7. It's terrific...

I would like to convert my analog dialogic boards to VOIP for inbound and outbounding calling and I have the following questions:

1. Will all my same scripts continue to work,including Text to Speach functionality?

2. What service providers do you support and can you recommend the most reliable or cost effective VOIP solutions?

3. Can you point me to some documentation links on how to convert to VOIP configuration?

1. Will all my same scripts continue to work,including Text to Speach functionality?

Yes.

2. What service providers do you support and can you recommend the most reliable or cost effective VOIP solutions?

Pretty much all service providers that use standard SIP protocol are fine. Most do. If you are rolling out a larger system and you do not have bandwidth to support the required number of simultaneous calls then you should look at co-locating your server at a data center in which your SIP provider has a presence.

3. Can you point me to some documentation links on how to convert to VOIP configuration?

You just install HMP+VoiceGudie on new system, configure it, and then move the scripts over and change the Config.xml.

Here are instructions on setting up VoIP system:

http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/install_v7_dialogichmp.htm

http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/config_voip_register.htm

Do I need to uninstall dialogic drivers first? And, will my license for four lines still work with new VOIP configuration or do I need to do something ?

You would need to uninstall the Dialogic card drivers and install the Dialogic HMP drivers.

The current license that you have, which is liked to Dialogic card, will not work.

For all other license related enquiries please contact sales@voiceguide.com