VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Hang Up Problem

I have a problem with an IVR.

When one user access uses the system, 3 lines are activated automatically by the same user.

When the user finish the call, there are occasions that the same one never hang up, and I have found called with 88,400 seconds of duration.

When the user finish the call, the call isn`t really finished. So I have discovered calls with 88,400 seconds long.

That is to say, the system have troubles to end each call, and the lines are always busy.

Thank you,

3 lines are activated automatically by the same user.

Sounds like you have a wiring problem, with the same line connected to multiple ports on the Dialogic card. Have the technician check the telephone cable wiring.

A separate phone line must be connected to each Dialogic telephone socket.

For end of call detection on analog lines please read: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/disconnectiondetect.htm

On analog lines, you must endure that the script does not have any inifinte loops in it that result in the script continuing to run even when there is no input from caller.

This is the error, I did all you told me and i have the same problem again

post-2905-129530560849_thumb.jpg

Please .ZIP up and post the vgEngine and ktTel traces from 12th January. We can then see what is happening on this system.

If I have to send all the files from 12th January, i get a .zip file of 24MB.

I'll send files from only one day

logs.zip

Trace show that you are using an older version of VoiceGuide:

vgEngine v7.0.3461.26497

Please update your system to the current version of VoiceGuide available from our WWW Downloads page and post traces if you encounter any problems.

I have updated my system, and I have a new problem

215604.671 5 [Assembly.Load]:ktTel = ktTelDialogicSR60.dll

215604.671 5 assembly ktTel path: C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll

215604.781 5 ERROR v7.1.3840.33895 (2010-07-07 17:49:50.44) Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic [C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ktTelDialogicSR60.dll]

: The operating system cannot run . (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B6)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)

at ..()

215604.781 5 Try running DEPENDS.EXE to check if any pre-requisite .DLLs are missing

215604.781 5 ERROR Load_Layer_ktTel_Dynamic did not complete

Where is the file DEPENDS.EXE ?

Thanks, Diego B.

0119_2156_vgEngine.txt

Which version of Dialogic drivers do you have installed on your system? Which Service Update version?

Which version of Dialogic drivers do you have installed on your system?

Which Service Update version?

I don't not what is this

Please open the Dialogic Configuration manager (DCM) then open the "Help"->"About..." screen.

This should show you the service update version. You can post a screenshot if you'd prefer.

Can we remotely log in to have a quick look at this system? Please send login details to support@voiceguide.com and include link to this support forum thread in the email.

We are upgrading the telephonic system. I will keep them informed for this case.

Thanks, Diego Bellini