VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Running Vg 7 On D/600Jct

Hi,

I installed D/600JCT with DIALOGIC SR 6.0 and VG 7

I try to run IVR script with this config settings. But I don't see any information on VoiceGuide Status Monitor. When i start with config file for 4 ISDN channels Status Monitor showing informations about started scripts, but in this case IVR Service Monitor showing "IVR RUNNING" but nothing on STATUS MONITOR is it correct?

Maciej

The default Config.xml file on new VoiceGuide installation contains configuration for a 4 line analog system.

To use with 30 line ISDN system you need to replace the default Config.xml with a Config.xml which specifies that 30 digital ISDN channels need to be opened. Sample Config.xml files are located in VoiceGuide's \conf\ subdirectory. Just rename the one that you want to use to Config.xml and restart VoiceGuide service.

BTW. Have you confirmed that the E1 line plugged into the Dialogic card works and that the right ISDN protocol has been selected in the Dialogic DCM?

You will need to test the ISDN connection before trying to run VoiceGuide. Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/configisdnsetup.htm