VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Configuring Dialogic Dmv1200/4E1 Board For Outbound Calls

Hi,

I have connect the Dialogic DMV1200/4E1 board and pluged an E1 cable to my pc.Then I have installed the dialogic system release drivers and it was successfully installed.Then i changed the status of dialogic card to running state using DCM.Finally i have installed the VoiceGuide 7.

Now i have to know how configure the dialogic system release software and voiceguide software for an outbound call.

Please tell me how can i archive my goal.I'm willing to use ss7 protocal and i'm from srilanka.If anybody can guide me to do this tasks its very helpful for me.Please Sorry for my english and i'm not expert in dialogic systems and voiceguide as well.If i could archive this goal,i'll advise to my company to purcahase the registered copy of voiceguide 7.

Thank you.

Which Telco/PBXis providing the E1 line?

Is it E1 ISDN? If yes then what is the ISDN protocol set on this E1 by the Telco/PBX?

Does the E1 line have telephone indial numbers associated with it that you can call and have calls arrive in on that E1?

When setting up and testing the system it is best to first be able to place calls into the system, and the after you confirm that incoming calls are working you can then move onto making outbound calls.

Best to use ISDN lines if you are just starting off. Not SS7.

Hi,

I'm willing to use PRI protocol to this system.E1 was supplied by the switch which is already configured to ISDN(PRI).I'm working at a gsm company named airtel value added services section.My task is to develop an outbound dialing system for products promotion campaigns.At the moment, i have phisically pluged the dmv board to my pc and installed DCM and voiceguide 7.Please guide me to complete this task.I'm not much familier with voiceguide and dialogic as well.Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Did you install the Dialogic drivers for VoiceGuide v7 that are downloadable from our WWW?

Can you find out what ISDN Protocol has been set on this line by the Switch?

Most likely the protocol is a 'EuroISDN' type.

In the Dialogic DCM please set the protocol to be "net5" for all four trunks and then start the Dialogic service.

Do the trunk status LEDs go Green when the E1 trunk is plugged into the card's ports?

If the LEDs go Green then you can start testing the system.

When setting up and testing the system it is best to first be able to place calls into the system, and the after you confirm that incoming calls are working you can then move onto making outbound calls.

Does the E1 line have telephone indial numbers associated with it that you can call and have calls arrive in on that E1?

Once the LEDs are Green you can start the Dialogic's ISDIAG test application. Instructions on using ISDIAG can be found here:

http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/configisdnsetup.htm

If you have any issues please post screenshots of the DCM or ISDIAG etc.

Please .ZIP up any files before posting them,

Dear sir,

I have installed the Dialogic drivers for VoiceGuide v7 and now it is possible to start the dialogic service Using DCM.Please have a look on below snapshot.(Import : I'm using Dialogic Dmv1200/4E1 Board )

dcm.jpg

E1 is configured as ISDN PRI.Following details were received from the Switch.

PRA link configuration

----------------------

PRA Link name BTSL_PRA-2

WCCU/WCSU module number 35

IUA link set name BTSL_PRA

Integer interface ID 15

Text interface ID NULL

Signaling type DSS1 Network Side

Outgoing CR length 2

Network check flag Yes

PRA Link number 15

I can Start and Stop the Dialogic card from the DCM.Once i start the Dialogic card, E1 is physically up and short while its become down.I think there is a configuration mismatch in DCM.

If i'm correct i can't use the Dialogic's ISDIAG test application as it is DMV type.So i used ISDNTRACE.exe application to get ISDN trace.Even the log file is create at the specified directory ,no log details written to that file.(file size is remain at zero).

When i start the Dialogic card using DCM,Green and yellow LED's are ON.

E1 line have a telephone indial number as 94759000666.

When i dial to this number,it returns busy tone.

I have changed the .fcd and .pcd files to qs_isdn_net5.fcd and qs_isdn_net5.pcd.But i can't set the protocol to be "net5" for all four trunks, because there is no option to do that in DCM.Please have a look at following snapshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Please guide me to configure the dialogic card for inbound call.I'm waiting for your quick response.If you want i can give you a teamviewer session to access my pc.

Thanks.

i can give you a teamviewer session to access my pc.

Please email login information along with link to this forum thread to: support@voicegide.com

We will take a quick look at this system.