VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Automated Campaign Report

I would like to do an automated report after a particular campaign has finished (may have campaigns running together, but would name them separately).

So let's say that I have a campaign (StateCampaign for example) that I name in the XML outdial file. When it finishes dialing I would like a report that is generated that shows stats of calls with completion (answered, machine, etc) as well as a result variable (have the person answering press a key 1,2,3).

What is the easiest way to do this. I think it would be a mixture of the CDR file parsed for lines with the campaign name as well as tying result variables with each call. Do result variables get stored in the CDR file?

Thanks!!!

mixture of the CDR file parsed for lines with the campaign name as well as tying result variables with each call.

Yes.

Do result variables get stored in the CDR file?

In VG.INI in section [Log] include:

CDR_LastData_SaveRv=1

I also notice on this particular test I'm doing, VG creates a running campaign.xml, campaign.vgl and campaign.csv with most of the needed information.

I'm not sure what prompted these files to be created. Any ideas?

It would be great if these files contained the call disposition as well.

Thanks!

I put the CDR_LastData_SaveRv=1 in the vg.ini and that seems to put what I need in the CDR now. I can just grep and parse what I need with that. I'm wondering what the .vgl, .xml and .csv that are getting created with this test.

And one very important thing. How can I easily tell when a campaign has finished? I need to send a notification and a report to the end user when the last number has dialed.

Thanks again!!!

VG creates a running campaign.xml, campaign.vgl and campaign.csv

These are script's logs. Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/log_scriptlogs.htm

These logs are created in the script's directory, or in the \log\ subdirectory if the \log\ subdirectory exists.

How can I easily tell when a campaign has finished?

There is no trigger for this. You would need to periodically issue a query to the database to see if there are still any calls in the queue that are tagged with the particular campaign name. If you need this sort of trigger added to VoiceGuide then please contact sales@voiceguide.com with your requirements.