VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Inbound Call Transfer (3-Way)

I have a 4 line analog dialogic and am trying to bridge a call after user presses a key to another number. I am doing Dialout and Conference Blind and it seems to bride the call (use line 1 and then line 2 to dial out), but I don't here the person on the other phone, even though they are connected. See attached, please advise.

0807_ktTts.zip

What model Dialogic card is used on this system?

Also, it look like you are not using the correct Dialogic drivers. Please download the drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7 from our WWW Downloads page and update your system to use those drivers.

I've loaded the driver from the web site now. I have tried all options and it seems that when I do a "Dialout and Conference" then it will bridge the called number with the line that dialed out, but I actually want the line that called in to be bridged with the number dialed.

Ex:

Line 1

Line 2

Call in on line 1 from outside

Use Line 2 to call help desk person.

The help desk person is bridged to line 2, but the outside person that called in on line 1 just hears nothing.

See attached.

Please advise.

-

I got it to work now on two different systems. One that has digital lines, the PBX hookflash is able to transfer the call. On the other that has POTS, I increased the hookflash time and can make it work with a 3-way conference call.

Thanks.

3 way conference calls will work on all Dialogic cards as they do not 'bridge' two calls on the Dialogic card itself.

"Dial and Conference" transfers only work on JCT and DMV series cards.

3 way conference calls will work on all Dialogic cards as they do not 'bridge' two calls on the Dialogic card itself.

"Dial and Conference" transfers only work on JCT and DMV series cards.