VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide <-> D4Pci-U <-> Pbx Alcatel

I'm trying to use VoiceGuide as an IVR, for obviously receive calls but more important is to do outgoing calls (Alerts).

My intention is create a visual basic .NET aplication able to make IVR calls, attending a set of records into several tables of my Data Base.

So, my problem: When I start the .NET application, it make the call (OutBound) without problem, but when I pickup the line anything appends; I meen, The set of scripts do not work, I can not hear anything at phone)

(Here I only show you the core instruction: vg.Dialer_MakeCall("1234","","","MyVGScript.vgs") )

My TEST-LAB installation:

1) I'm using the VoiceGuide (Windows/XP) in trial mode, waiting what append with my testlab scenario.

2) The hardware for comunication is Dialogic D4PCI-U (Four analogic channels).

3) My PBX is an Alcatel 4400, with analogic signaling activate.

More belong of the problem, I explain you my experiences about this installation up to now, for these experiences can be a help in order to fix the problem:

1) When I make a call to the VoiceGuide (Inbound) using my recent created vgs file(MyVGScript.vgs), works really good. (My current Script is able to request your userid and pin, check these values with my sql server and answer a right/fault answer depending of the sql answer. Works OK)

2) Using the application tool "OutBound Call Loader", I make several outbound calls without problems, with the exception of, when the user pickup the phone the play of the script, wait for around 10 second and after that the script run OK.

3) I have suppoused that the problem could be related with the signaling. So, I used the Dialogic tool PBXpert in order to learn the tones using into my PBX, and so, use the TSF file into the dialogic card configuration, but unfortunatly, Ring tone and Disconnect Tone dont pass the test with error code: Failure 2: Error 0x3 dx_wtring(1) I/O Function Timeout, and obiously i can not save the TSF file.

Questions:

1) May be exist a TSF files for a ALCATEL PBX for Spain or another European country ?

2) May be exist a PRM parameter file for my Dialogic card ?

After spend a lot of hours, I will apreciate your help and support.

Thanks in advance.

when the user pickup the phone the play of the script, wait for around 10 second and after that the script run OK.

Dialogic card detects that an outgoing call on analog lines has been answered when it hears something spoken on the line (just like a human would).

The person answering the call must say something (eg: 'Hello'), and then Dialogic will know that call is answered and will start the script.

You do not need to use the TSF file. Tone detection parameters can be set in ConfigLine.xml

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/disconnectiondetect.htm

Usually there is no need to use the PRM file, but you should contact the card supplier to check what is appropriate for your situation.

To place outbound call using the CommandLink interface yon should use the Dialer_OutDialQueAdd command (not Dialer_MakeCall).

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/com_dialer_outdialqueadd.htm