VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Scripts - v6

Hello,

I have run two VG scripts. one of them, without any problem, disconnect the call after callers end the calls.

but the other one it doesn't hangup on callers after they end the call.

I have attached the log files for your review. I can not understand why while Play sound is running in one script the

tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,198,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_Tone9,

will be detected but on the other one it doesn't.

thanks for your help.

log0424.zip

Please .ZIP up and post the entire "tw" trace file - which captures the software startup as well as the two calls.

Traces show that you are performing a Dial and Conference (Tromboned) transfer during those calls.

It also shows that you are defining a large number of user disconnect tones.

Dialogic cards only have a limited number of tones that can be defined on each channel. This number varies from card to card and may vary between Dialogic driver versions as well. You need to consult Dialogic release notes for your card and driver versions used to determine how many user tones can be defined on your.

You should really just define one disconnect tone - the one that you would expect to hear from the Telco/PBX/Device that provides the lines for your system.

As you are using analog lines you should look into using Loop Current drop detection instead of tones for end of call detection.

For applications that require reliable instant end of call detection, ISDN lines should be used.

hello,

in my previous posts, I was explained my suffering on disconnect tone is not detected by VG. I could discover this problem is due to dialer or Send Phone Message.

I used this feature for callback in calling card business. every single call was not hanged up when the caller terminate the their calls.

I removed the callback "Send Phone Message" script and now VG is hanging up every call in 2 to 5 second. VG will not look for Dialogic Event in "Send Phone Message". below is a line from log file to demonstrate what I mean about "Dialogic Event"

tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,193,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_Tone1

I understand that changing the ISDN line or move to VG rev7 would resolve this problem, and I also understand that you don't support VG rev6. but is there any way you can help me to have Dialogic Event monitoring in dialer or Send Phone Message before I get ISDN or equipment that works with VG rev7?

or is there any technique I can use to make callback that it won't requires "Send Phone Message".

Thanks

Can you post the trace excerpt which captures that event arriving while the script is in the "Send Phone Message" type module?

We would need to see the trace excerpt capturing the entire call.

hello,

I have inserted the log fine into the two excel file. one is by the name of successful disconnection, and the other one unsuccessful disconnection log file. this help you to filter any captures that event arriving while the script is in the "Send Phone Message" and without "Send Phone Message".

My customers want us to give them callback service. I have disable callback because the calls won't hangup. we need this feature back on service soon.

Thanks for you help.

log.zip

Please post the actual .txt trace files (.ZIPed),

and indicate the timestamp of the unsuccessful call/event that you would like us to look at.

The line you highlighted in the Excel spreadsheet:

122442.73 1 state [CallBack] Send Voice Message

is fine. The call was already hung up on at this stage - as you can see from reading the trace.

Trace also shows that another call arrives on that line a few minutes later - again confirming the call was ended and line was available to accept new calls:

122442.73 1 state [CallBack] Send Voice Message

122442.73 1 HangupCall start (Send Voice Messag : Success path not defined)

122442.75 1 already IDLE. HangupCall ignored.

122442.75 1 init atidle reinit : start

122442.75 1 init atidle reinit iConferenceOtherLegLid=-1

122442.75 1 init atidle reinit : reset all LineState variables

122442.75 1 state Waiting for a call...

122444.94 1 event EV_TIMEOUT_AFTERIDLE_ALLOWOUT, iCode=9013 state=900

122902.02 1 event callstate OFFERING 1 2,0,0

122902.02 1 script interpretor: VgMulti v6.0.3391

You've highlighted a number of lines in that Excel file. On which call did you experience a problems and which call do you want us to look at?

or is there any technique I can use to make callback that it won't requires "Send Phone Message".

You can create an OutDial XML file, and VG will read in that file and load the call. See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/diallistinto.htm

Every call in attached trace showed that when Dialogic card issued the ,DISCONNECT_Tone1, event

DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,193,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_Tone1,

it was soon followed by:

DialogicEvent 135,TDX_SETHOOK,0,0,0,DX_ONHOOK,,

which is a confirmation from Dialogic that it completed VoiceGuide's instruction to hangup the call.

Dear support person,

perhaps you were look at my "successful disconnaction.xls" file. you are right in this file all the calls were successful hang upped because I didn't used "Send Voice Message Module" to schedule calls in callque.

to make is more clear for you I have made two calls tests:

1. the fist call, I made to system answered by script that function as callback. in this script I am using "Send Voice Message Module" to call back my customers. you will see in attached file that the

will not be detected by VG. Please see my note in red in attached excel file.

2. The second call was answered by Script that has no "Send Voice Message Module". customer directly call to my system and VG will answer the call and run the main menu script. There is no callback in this process. you will see after customer hangup the call VG will detect the

and hand up the call in 2 to 5 second.

attached file has original log file that has all calls and excel file that I have made from original log file to demonstrate the problem.

in the end I have to explain why I really need callback feature in my system. In Malaysia, wireless provide will charge you if you are not calling the phone number in their network. my customs don't want to pay this charges. so I need to carry this charges by callback feature.

your help to solve this problem is very essential to me.

my business due to not having call back feature is stopped.

thanks

log.zip

Traces confirm that no Disconnect tone was detected by Dialogic card on the first (outbound) call, and was detected on the second (inbound) call.

Many carriers will often not play any disconnect tones to the originating party when the recipient of the call hangs up.

This can be happening here.

Another thing that can be affecting tone detection on outgoing calls is that you have disabled the Answering Machine detection on outgoing calls. We can see in trace:

210047.28 3 dial answering machine detection disabled (see VG.INI file section [VGDialer] entry AM_DetectionMode to enable it)

In the old v6 of VoiceGuide and the old Dialogic drivers that you are using on your system (and the old cards) this can be affecting tone detection on outgoing calls as well.

You can try enabling this back on in VG.INI, restart VoiceGuide and try doing the callback again.

You should only try this once you have confirmed that the Telco does in fact play disconnect tones on outgoing calls if recipient of call hangs up.

NB: We have advised a number of times that for applications that rely on prompt end of call notification ISDN lines should be used (or loop current drop signaling on analog lines should be enabled).

210046.73 0 dial DialListDB_AddCall '$RV[CID_NUMBER]', 0, 1, 2359, MoTuWeThFrSaSu, 3,4,5,6,7,8, 1, none, C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs, C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC\mainManuForVoIPWithoutCC.vgs, [QueuedFrom]{C:\Program Files\ivg\Scripts\PBPScript\MCAC\starting scrip\CallBack\CallBack.vgs}, 60, 0, 0, , ESCALATION:

210046.73 8 HangupCall start (Send Voice Messag : Success path not defined)

210047.28 3 state Dialing 0102555163

210304.44 3 state [WaitUntilEndOfCall] Playing

210304.44 3 state [WaitUntilEndOfCall] Playing (none)

210304.44 3 event EV_PLAY_FINISHED, iCode=8001 state=1100

210304.44 3 LsPlayMsg EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

210304.44 3 path {EV_PLAY_FINISHED} not found

210327.91 0 btn Hangup on line 3

--------------------------------------------

210813.53 1 state [WaitUntilEndOfCall] Playing

210813.53 1 state [WaitUntilEndOfCall] Playing (none)

210813.53 1 event EV_PLAY_FINISHED, iCode=8001 state=1100

210813.53 1 LsPlayMsg EV_PLAY_FINISHED,EV_PLAY_FINISHED

210813.53 1 path {EV_PLAY_FINISHED} not found

210821.78 1 tw DialogicEvent 134,TDX_CST,193,0,0,DE_TONEON,DISCONNECT_Tone1,

210821.78 1 event DISCONNECT_Tone1, iCode=134 state=1101

210821.78 1 LsPlayMsgFinished EV_UNKNOWN_134,DISCONNECT_Tone1

210821.78 1 path {DISCONNECT_Tone1} not found

210821.78 1 HangupCall start (Default Handler 20: DISCONNECT_Tone1)

210821.78 1 state Hanging up call... [Default Handler 20: DISCONNECT_Tone1]

If you think the tone is in fact being played by Telco, then you can also try using a .TSF file and specifying it in the Dialogic Configuration Manager (DCM).

If using the TSF edit just the main TID_DISCONNECT definition, without specifying any user tones.

Dear Support team,

Many thanks for your help and support. after one and half month straggling with this problem, finally the problem solved by enabling Answering Machine in VG.ini file.

the calls now hang up within 5 second. I can shorter the hang up to 2 sec but I noticed that the false tones will be detected on line if the hang up is less then 5 second after caller hangup.

I also had trained Dialogic with PBXport software and create a TSF file. this file didn't help me at the time Answering Machine was disable.

Again I sincerely appreciate your support and help. for the first time in last 2 month I could sleep relaxedly.

Farzad