VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic Driver

I can't download the dialogic driver for XP for use with VG ver 7. I get a message Page cannot be displayed. Is there another way to download. Can you give me a direct link. Thank You

Just tried clicking on the link on the Downloads page and the download started fine.

The download links were updated recently. Maybe your browser has a cached old copy of the Downloads page with the old link? Try refreshing/reloading the Downloads page and clicking on the link again.

If you still have problems please post a copy of the link that you are trying to use (right click on link and select the copy/save option).

I'v installed ver 7 along with NET Framework 3.5 and a new dialogic card and driver. When I open VG, I still get ver 5 and there is no "register VG" in the help menu. I just placed my order for the licence, but how will I register it and why am I still getting Ver 5. I was under the impression that I would have a trial version of ver 7 until I register it. Please advise

It sounds like you still have VoiceGuide v5 installed on this system.

If you have installed v7 over the top of v5 then uninstalling VoiceGuide v5 may delete some sound files etc. that are also used by v7, so it may be a good idea to uninstall v5 and then install v7 again. Or just delete the v5 executables.

In v7 you go to Start -> Program Files -> VoiceGuide menu and start the License Manager, and then enter the license. See instructions in this Help file page: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/uniqueidentifier.htm

Open the Window's Control Panel and run the Add/Remove Programs applet. You should then be able to select the 'VoiceGuide v5' entry and Uninstall/Remove it.

To change the default script used you need to edit the Config.xml file, found in VoiceGuide's /conf/ subdirectory.

The structure of the Config.xml file is pretty self-explanatory. Have you looked at the contents of the Config.xml file?

You can open the Config.xml file in notepad or any other text editor.

OK, I see that. Now after I ReStart IVG, none of my lines show up what happened.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<VoiceGuideConfig>

<Devices_Dialogic>

<Channels>

<Channel>

<Name>dxxxB1C1</Name>

<NetworkIf>dxxxB1C1</NetworkIf>

<Protocol>pdk_na_an_io</Protocol>

<RingsBeforeAnswer>2</RingsBeforeAnswer>

<script>C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Voicemail Server\Voicemail Server With Time Switch

<ConfigLine></ConfigLine>

<AllowDialOut>1</AllowDialOut>

<RV></RV>

</Channel>

<Channel>

<Name>dxxxB1C2</Name>

<NetworkIf>dxxxB1C2</NetworkIf>

<Protocol>pdk_na_an_io</Protocol>

<RingsBeforeAnswer>2</RingsBeforeAnswer>

<script>C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Credit Card Payment\Credit Card Payment.vgs</Script>

<ConfigLine></ConfigLine>

<AllowDialOut>1</AllowDialOut>

<RV></RV>

</Channel>

The XML file quotes seems to have incorrect format.

change line:

<script>C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Voicemail Server\Voicemail Server With Time Switch

to be:

<script>C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\Voicemail Server\Voicemail Server With Time Switch.vgs</script>

The XML file can be opened in any web browser to verify XML file correctness. Only well formed XML files will be loaded in and read.

Ok, it's up and running, but after I call in and leave a message, I can't play it from voicemail manager. the message shows up, but when I press the play button, it does not play. The message is there, because I can play it if I go into VmSave file.

Will look into the playback issue and advise.

Please start a new thread for other new questions, and provide logs and/or scripts to if relevant.