VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Looking To Buy Used Dialogic Card For Use With Voiceguide

Sebastien wrote:

I'm looking to buy used Dialogic Card in order to use with your solution, unfortunatly I don't know how everything work with thoses cards... seem very complicated, there is so many number and model I never heard of so do you think you could help me with all this ?

Here my needs :

A medium business, I want to use voice informations call, so my client could dial differents numbers to have differents 'pre-recorded' informations awnsers and like any business, if they dial '' 0 '' to get the voicemail box. Clearly I would like to receive those messages by email so this mean I need the Pro Version.

I don't need any line transfert and I only need one voicemail box, so I guess this make it simple. (hope so)

I would like to get a professionnal voice over for my message done in a studio, there a place I found and they can give me .wav or mp3 so will it work ?

Can you give me an idea of the best hardware I could get and if you can help me to get all this working right ?

I have a duocore pentium on XP SP2 and one PCI slot free. I found pretty good prices on D/41Epci or D/21D.

Would recommend getting a D/4PCIUF card (it's a 'half-lenght' card), or a D/41JCT (this is a 'full-length' card).

The cards you mention are older cards and will not work with latest version of VoiceGuide.

I would like to get a professionnal voice over for my message done in a studio, there a place I found and they can give me .wav or mp3 so will it work ?

Please see: http://www.voiceguide.com/servCallflowDesign.htm for links to people/companies who can do prompt recording.

List of which .WAV formats are acceptable is here: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/html/soundfiles.htm