VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Trasfer Module

I tried to use the Call Transfer Module but it doesn't transfert a call (Last Version of Voiceguide Professional)

I Use 2 DIALOGIC D4PCI Card and a LGNORTEL LDK-100 PBX

Any suggestion?

Trace shows the Blind Hookflash transfer was used.

Did you establish that the hookflash length used by VoiceGuide/Dialogic is the correct length, and that this line is capable of doing blind hookflash transfers?

I Tried Setting Hookflash length using Config.xml file (10,12,15 and 25) and also tried "Hookflash Transfer

Announced" and "Dial and Conference

Announced" without any results.

How can i find a solution for this matter?

from http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...lltransfers.htm :

Step 1 : Is it possible to do a Hookflash transfer on that line ?

Try attaching a normal analog telephone handset to the line and see if you are able to perform the transfer by just pressing the 'Flash' button and then dialing the destination extension number. If the PBX/Switch does play the dial tone after the hookflash is pressed the it is possible to perform hookflash transfers on that line. After confirming the Switch/PBX react to a hookflash try dialing the transfer destination number and confirm if the dialed number starts ringing (the original caller should be on hold all this time - and usually hearing some on-hold music). Next see if the destination extension will keep ringing if you hang up the phone. If it does keep on ringing after the party performing the transfer hangs up then it looks like you are able to do a "Blind Hookflash Transfer". If the destination extension stops ringing when you hangup the phone then it looks like on this system the destination extension needs to be answered before the extension performing the transfer hangs up - so only monitored or Announced hookflash transfers will work.

If you have verified that it is possible to perform hookflash transfers on the line you are using then you can now move onto confirming if the telephony device used by VoiceGuide is issuing the correct length hookflash.

Please advise results of the tests as outlined above.

BTW. Card you use - D/4PCI does not support "Dial and Conference" transfers.