VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

New Setup Vr5.0 With D4pciuf Card

Hi,

Just started using Vr5 with a modem from PCWorld working with just one line, need to increase to a full 4 lines, so have purchased tha D4PCIUF card as recommended on VoiceGuide.Com and totally baffeled with whats required.

No CD\Software came with the device, do I need to buy some or download it, what steps do i need to take from thier.

I have search the forums here and unable to find a result which I see to resolve my issue.

thanks

Anthony

Dialogic drivers for use with VoiceGuide v7 can be downloaded from our Downloads page. See the SR6.0 link next to the VoiceGuide v7 link.

Thanks,

I have downloaded VR7 with the SR drivers but the script detects what button i press but then fails on the BLIND HOOKFLASH transfer, i can't see what this could be.

How do i convert my license from Vr5 to Vr7, we only bought it last week.

Thanks for the reply, I have read this page a few times today, without much luck.

When i dial up the IVR i get my recorded wave file then select option 1 (or any other) and the Line Monitor reports

[Transfer Call 2] Blind Hookflash Transfer to 4004

all i hear is silance and it stays on that on the status monitor untill i click on HANG UP on the line.

the card being used is D/4PCI-U with SR6 software and VG7

If the caller cannot hear the digits 4004 being dialed this means that either the hookflash was too long, or that the hookflash was right but the delay between the hookflash and the 4004 should have been longer.

To see whether the delay between the hookflash and the 4004 should have been longer please try specifying this in a Play module:

!,,4004

and see if that results in the transfer being made. The two commas should create a longer delay between hookflash and the 4004

In the above test if the hookflash is too long the original caller can be hung up on (caller may hear just silence then) and the extension 4004 will ring as essentially VoiceGuide has just dialed 4004 on a line it just took off-hook as far as PBX is concerned.

Please post traces capturing the attempted transfer (vgEngine and ktTel traces).

Thanks for the traces, they have let us see where the problem is on this system. Please download and update to this version:

[old link removed]

You should be able to just install this new version directly over the top of your current install.

In the Transfer Call module please just specify: 4004 or maybe even ,4004
You should not include ! in the Transfer Call module - the transer will not work if you do as you are actually just issuing a second hookflash. The transfer module already sends the hookflash and then sends whatever you specify in the extension field.

When using a Play module you can use !,4004or !,,4004etc.