VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Linksys Phone Adapter Transfer Call Problem

Hi, I use VG6, XP and Dialogic card D/4PCI.I use a line of D/4PCI to connect to Linksys Phone Adapter.Then use VG6 to run outbound script.This script include Transfer Module.I use Hookflash Transfer Blind and 3 Way Conference Monitored

, but both fail(Hookflash Transfer Blind: VG so quickly hand up and 3 Way Conference Monitored: if the people answered,VG hand up and all hand up).Sorry for my English.

But if I not use VG, just try use analog phone directly connect to Linksys Phone Adapter, use 'flash *98number' and 'flash number flash' to test Hookflash Transfer Blind and 3 Way Conference Monitored, it is success and so quick.

So I don not know why?And Linksys Phone Adapter do not have on hold music, how to add the music?

Thanks a lot.

Maybe the hookflash length on the Dialogic card is not set to the length expected by the LinkSys.

What does the caller hear after VG dials the hookflash? Does the caller hear the *98number being dialed? (in which case the hookflash is set too short) or does the caller see that their call is hung up? (in which case the hookflash is too long).

From http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/source/ht...lltransfers.htm :

Setting Hookflash length on Dialogic cards - v7 and v6

When using VoiceGuide for Dialogic the hookflash length is set in Config.xml file. The Config.xml file is located in VoiceGuide's \data\ subdirectory. The following section of Config.xml should be edited:

<SetParm>

<Description>Flash time during dialing (10ms units)</Description>

<Key>DXBD_FLASHTM</Key>

<Value>10</Value>

<Default>10</Default>

</SetParm>

A setting of 10 means 100ms. The setting is in 10ms units.