VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Run Time Error 339

I just had to install a new hard drive. I downloaded VG ver 5 from your site. when I try to run VG I am receiving this message;

{Run Time Error '339' component 'SapiWrap.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.}

My modem and driver is installed and working

When I try to open VG I receive an error: {Run-Time Error '429' ActiveX Component can't create object}

Which version of Windows are you using?

You may need to download and install the SAPI extensions from Microsoft.

I am using Win XP Home.

I am not finding "SAPI extensions" on their web site

The SAPI download link can be found on our WWW Downloads page: please see the link titled "Download SAPI 5.1"

The SAPI download link can be found on our WWW Downloads page: please see the link titled "Download SAPI 5.1"

Will this solve the activex issue?

The "ActiveX Component can't create object" probably relates to the 'SapiWrap.ocx' module.

Installing SAPI would be the best next step to take.

Were you using the "Home" version of WinXP beforehand as well, or were you using the (more common) WinXP "Professional" ?

The "ActiveX Component can't create object" probably relates to the 'SapiWrap.ocx' module.

Installing SAPI would be the best next step to take.

Were you using the "Home" version of WinXP beforehand as well, or were you using the (more common) WinXP "Professional" ?

Yes, I was using XP Home before. I downloaded SAPI 5.1 and am still getting the error "runtime error '429' ActiveX component can't

create object"

Hard to say what this could be without seeing the system.

Can you try re-installing VoiceGuide now and see if it installs OK now?

Can you setup access to this machine using www.logmein.com (or similar) ? We could then have a quick look at this system to see what can be happening here.

Can you setup access to this machine using www.logmein.com (or similar) ? We could then have a quick look at this system to see what can be happening here.

Thank You, It is working now.

Thank You, It is working now.

Just a suggestion. You could be more responsive. I have been waiting all day for my Reg code. Phone support would be good. I am not satisfied with the time that it takes to get a responce from VG sales or support.

The responses on this free support forum are made on a 24 hour turnaround basis. Looking back through timestamps on the responses in this thread we can see that responses were made well within that target.

Registration codes are also issued on a 24 hours turnaround basis. This is mentioned on the online order form.

Paid direct Email and Phone support is offered. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for information on direct Email and Phone support plans.

The responses on this free support forum are made on a 24 hour turnaround basis. Looking back through timestamps on the responses in this thread we can see that responses were made well within that target.

Registration codes are also issued on a 24 hours turnaround basis. This is mentioned on the online order form.

Paid direct Email and Phone support is offered. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for information on direct Email and Phone support plans.

I am still having problems with my computer, I may have to reload windows.

After I re download VG, will it recognize my computer and run or will I have to register it again?