VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Using Voip Gateway

S.Nikolov wrote:

I am interesting I followed scenario:

Using VoIP gateway (Quintum Tenor A400analog -4chanels) or 2 Cisco Ata 186) with VG and VG script for prepaid calling carts.

How many Dialogic voice channels do I have to have to be able to offer 4 VoIP channels at a time?

Do I need a PBX in order to use VG calling cart script with VoIP gateway - my idea is to connect VoiP gateway to 4 POTS analog lines and have VG do the

billing job.

I assume that the phone lines need to be connected first to VG machine with 8 dialogic voice channels (2 four channels boards for example

What license I will need to be able to do dis.

Approximately how much will cost the CCard script I my case - 4 VoIP channels and the VG version, license, prize.?

Is it easy to setup the CC scrip by myself?

Sorry for my English.

Thank you

How many Dialogic voice channels do I have to have to be able to offer 4 VoIP channels at a time?

You will need 4 channels.

Do I need a PBX in order to use VG calling cart script with VoIP gateway - my idea is to connect VoiP gateway to 4 POTS analog lines and have VG do the

billing job.

No need for PBX, just connect direct to VoIP gateway's lines.

I assume that the phone lines need to be connected first to VG machine with 8 dialogic voice channels (2 four channels boards for example

I assume you will have 4 POTS incoming lines and then have 4 outgoing VoIP lines, correct?

What license I will need to be able to do dis

8 line Ent+Dialer license.

Approximately how much will cost the CCard script I my case - 4 VoIP channels and the VG version, license, prize.?

If you want to take over the phone payments and process them in real time then we have a script which can do this. Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for pricing. The gateways which can be used with this script are listed here: http://www.voiceguide.com/suppSampleScripts.htm

Is it easy to setup the CC scrip by myself?

To do payment processing in real-time is pretty involved. If you just want to capture credit card details for later processing then you can use the sample credit card script which ships with VoiceGuide.

I new that have done mistakes in previous writing.

Sorry about this.

Is it easy to setup the CC script by myself?

I meant Calling cards script install.

I would use Calling Cards script only.

As much I understood in order to have 4 VoIP channels at a time

I will need to install in total 8 voice channels - 4 Dialogic cannels for the incoming 4 POTS lines on VG machine plus 4 more for the outgoing lines on which the Dialer

will make the calls ,connected to the VoIP gateway.

Do you think that the license (8 lines + dialer) may be limited in some way if I add separate 1 or 2 four channel , pulse to ton only, boards.

Is it easy to setup the CC script by myself?

It all depends on how much experience you have with such systems - for a novice it's not the simplest thing to setup from scratch.

You will need an 8 line Enterprise+Dialer license and you will need to use D41JCT cards or a D120JCT card (do not use D/4PCI) as you will be making use of the "Dial and Conference" feature that the D/4PCI cards do not support.

Calling Card systems make use of a database to store all calling card and call details and usually are setup on Digital ISDN lines so that the call length can be precisely measured. It is hard to measure call lengths on analog systems, as we rely on disconnect tone detection to detect end of call - which takes about 5-10 seconds. On digital systems there is a message sent on signaling channel immediately when one of the handsets is hung up.