VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg For Dialogic

This is my config on the cisco. i want to connect to this cisco using a dialogic based VG. Can you please advise how to do that?

controller T1 1/1

framing esf

linecode b8zs

cablelength short 133

ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-wink-start dtmf dnis

on the dialogic website, this is what i got:

1. Edit the SPANDTI.PRM file

2. Add the following lines:

0014 01 ;ESF framing

0020 01 ;B8ZS

3. Save SPANDTI.PRM file

but i dont know how to configure VG.

Can you please let me know

thanks

This looks like a straightforward 'Robbed Bit' type setup.

Have you followed the instructions given to you in the previous post: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2339 ?

How have you set up the Config.xml file? (please post a copy).

At what stage are you up to? Which Dialogic card are you using? Do you get a green light on the Dialogic card? Does VoiceGuide start? Does it initialize all the lines which you have specified in Config.xml?

... I found the email from 26th Dec when we sent you the "VG for Dialogic" and saw the .ZIP file attached to it and the ktTelControl.ocx file is there...

anyway I've just emailed the "VG for Dialogic" to you again.

LoadLibrary("ktTelControl.ocx") failed - The specified module could not be found. is what i am getting. I did out the file in the system32 directory, i also tried

regsvr32 c:\winnt\system32\ktTelControl.ocx

please advise

yes

pcanywhere to

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

user:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pass:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

try in about 10 minutes

Do not post login details in forum !

Email details to support@voiceguide.com

Edited by SupportTeam

Had a look on the machine and sure enough the libexpat.dll DLL is in this System32 dir, yet the OCX still does not register...

Could you please try installing SR5.1.1 SP1 on this machine, and they try registering the OCX again.

I'll try looking into what could be other cause of this problem, but right now the only thing that I can see different here is the lack of SR5.1.1 SP1

Please post here when you have tried this.

it registered now i get

Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':

Automation error

The object involed has disconnected from its clients

Had a quick look at the system and saw that the VgMulti.exe file in C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ was not updated with the one that was emailed to you as part of the latest "VG For Dialogic" distribution...

Tried to update the files on your system but something went wrong with the PCAnywhere connection...

Please go though the install instructions again and make especially sure that the VgMulti.exe and the OCX installed on your system are the right ones.

I re-installed everything adn followed all the instructions in the readme frile

Now I get

Run-time error '429';

You donot have and appropriate license to use this functionality

PCAnywhere is runnig if you can please take a look thanks

I have an ISAT1 card but it wont start with tthe T1 config.xml, but it starts with the 4-port analog config.xml and then gives an error.

Can someone please look at this, I am sure this will not take much longer.

Also every time before starting VG, it seems that you need to do the

regsvr32 -u tapiwrap.ocx

regsvr32 ktTelControl.ocx

thanks for all the time you guys have given me. Please lets do this soon. I am looking forward to buy a couple of T1s ports wise

Run-time error '429';

You do not have and appropriate license to use this functionality

This was happening because the Config.xml file was not set up right.

I fixed it and VoiceGuide now starts OK. (we'll fix up the error message to correctly identify the cause).

Also every time before starting VG, it seems that you need to do the

regsvr32 -u tapiwrap.ocx

regsvr32 ktTelControl.ocx

No. You only need to do this once when updating with the patch we sent you.

You have other major problems with this system - it's full of viruses.

I could see the 'lovesan' worm in the process list (teekids.exe) and also some 'kody.exe' process... these affect the system to the point where software runs unreliably - I even got a few RPC Server related errors when starting some apps on this system.

Also 'right clicking' does not work and the Search function in the Win Explorer was disabled by something...

You're probably best to just reformat this machine.

You are also using a wrong Dialogic card - you have a "DTI/240" card - DTI cards cannot play/record sound files. You will need to get a "D/240" card. (see: http://www.voiceguide.com/suppRecomHardware.htm )

OK i got a brand new machine, with D240SC, and the works.

The Dialogic starts up but the VG fails. Have a look. I am going to email the PC details to support@voiceguide.com

Had a look at your new system.

There is problem with this system on the Dialogic driver layer. This could be caused by the card, or by some corruption in the drivers themselves.

You can use the Dialogic demo program "gc_basic_call_model" in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\SAMPLES\gc_demos to test and confirm this yourself.

Just run this Dialogic's own demo program and you will see that it reports that the drivers initialization failed (gc_Start function failed).

We re-installed the Global Call protocols on this machine but this did not make any difference.

You should speak to your Dialogic card supplier informing them that this is happening with this card. They should assist you to get you to the point where the installed card works with the demo applications supplied with it.

thats is really strange, since when i start the dialogic services, the T1 comes up in my Cisco.

As said in previous post, when we call that card's drivers they return an error.

You can use the Dialogic demo program "gc_basic_call_model" in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\SAMPLES\gc_demos to test and confirm this yourself...

The T1 interface may be working OK by the drivers are not working on this system...

Most likely the card is faulty. I'd get in touch with the card supplier and inform them that this card fails to initialize.