VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Request For Quotation

Will you please review the attached detailed specification to see if you have software that will meet our needs, and if so, please supply a quote for the software, and a fully configured solution from your company per the attached spec.

send to xxxx@xxxxx.xxxx

Edited by SupportTeam

Had a read through the attached spec and the Enterprise+Dialer license will be able to set up this system. For pricing please see our WW based order form. 12 line license is just 8 line + 4 line prices added together.

You will also need to purchase a TTS engine and for 12 lines the AT&T Natural Voices should be fine - please see http://www.voiceguide.com/vgDownload.htm for links to TTS engines.

You can test the entire system before buying as well. Please see our WWW from where you can download the fully working evaluation version of the software.

The demonstrations supplied will get you running in a matter of minutes.

Thank you for your prompt reply. If we decide to buy your software now, can we get the upgrade to make this run as a service in the future? I noticed in your support forum, you state VG will be able to run as a service in 2 months?

'Running as a service' would be a minor upgrade so it would be available to customers who purchase now.

Free support is available via this forum.

Phone support is available only after purchasing the phone support option (can be purchased via the WWW order page), and after purchasing that option a phone number which can be used to contact support is provided.

Can you please delete this thread! You have answered all my questions. Thanks.

Threads do not get deleted - all on-topic threads are retained so that they may be viewed by other visitors and help with their queries.

can you please delete the document I attached and any reference to our company name and my name then? Thanks.

We've deleted your email address and the spec which was attached.

Items that are commercially sensitive can be forwarded directly to support@voiceguide.com instead of posting.

there is also a reference to our company name on the post on Apr 13 2004, 05:17 AM can you delete that also, thanks