VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Over Ip

I currently use Voiceguide with a dialogic card but need more lines now and my phone exchange have none to offer me as they have run out so would like to know if voiceguide works with VOIP??

If voiceguide does work using VOIP can i still use the same Dialogic D4pci card or do i need new cards?

I need to get 40 or 50 lines so as I have only capacity for 4 lines at the moment (1xd4pci) what card would you recommend?

I see on the website you can use Voiuceguide with lots of lines so would like to know how this is normally done?? Traditional phone lines or voip??

Do you know of anyone that used Voiceguide in Europe with VOIP and if so any suggestions on providers etc for VOIP??

At the moment we use British Telecom and pay a montly fee so we can make unlimited calls for an all incllusive price per month - do you have any idea if this is possible with VOIP?

Thanks

Matt Thompson

VoiceGuide at this stage does not support VoIP.

(Would your phone company be able to direct calls to a VoIP device? Not many do...)

If you need 40/50 lines you should ask your local phone companies to supply digital E1 (or T1) lines. Each E1 line supports 30 telephone lines/channels (T1 has 24).

To use E1 you will need Dialogic D/300 cards and to use a T1 you will need to use D/240 cards.

Speak to the phone companies in your local area - other phone companies may be able to suggest how they can provide the lines, and then we can better tell you how VG can connect to them...

T1 (or E1) is different to ADSL. The whole underlying communication protocols are different and the way it's treated at the phone exchange is different.

I'd recommend just speaking to phone companies in your area about E1/T1...