VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Dialogic/4 & Win Xp

We are trying to get a dialogic/4 (ISA not PCI) to work with XP. We can get the board started & it passes all of its tests. But we cant get it detected by TAPI...

Any Clues

3. If the Dialogic Service Provider for NT does not appear in the Telephony Drivers tab, do the following to add it:

* A. Click Add to display the Add Driver dialog.

* B. Click the Dialogic Generation 2 Service Provider for NT to select it (if it is not shown, restart your PC and try again).

* C. Click Add. The Dialogic TAPI driver (TSP) Configuration dialog is displayed.

4. Click Detect Boards to update the list of Dialogic board channels (dxxxB1C1 is board 1 channel 1). The list is updated to match the configuration that was most recently started. You can click Help to access on-line help for the TSP configuration.

5. Click OK to close the Dialogic TSP Configuration dialog. The Dialogic TSP should now appear in the Telephony Drivers tab. Note that the Configure button can be used to redisplay the Dialogic TSP Configuration dialog.

Dialogic Service Provider for NT does appear, when i detect boards the correct info shows up, but when I close the Dialogic TSP Configuration dialog, Dialogic TSP should now appear in the Telephony Drivers tab does not show up!

What Am I missing?

Are you using v5.1.1 of Dialogic System Release drivers?

Can you use Win2000 instead of WinXP? SR5.1.1 drivers are not officially certified for use with WinXP...

Yes, we downloaded 5.1.1 300meg+ w/56K modem :(

Just Finished installing 2000 Pro on another partition, will let you know.

Thanks

Same thing,

Under phone we have the Dialogic Service Provider for NT

Under Sound we have the Dialogic WAVE driver 1.X

But when we try to run the TAPI from Dialogic, It does not show the line type as dialogic!

If the Dialogic TSP picked up the board correctly, then the lines should be visible in the list of TAPI lines... and they should be visible to TALKER32...

What are the TAPI lines that the VoiceGuide Configuration Manager is showing?

The board you are using is "Dialog/4" ?

Bone head Alert.

I was looking for the Dialogic/4 in the first 4-5 postions. TAPI mapped them as positions 6-7-8-9.

Thak You, it works under 2000 and XP