VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

D/240 Sc T1 Card

two questions.

Is a PIII 650 , win 2000 profession enough for one dialogic D/240sc T1 card ?

Will VG run on the older versions of this dialogic card, such as version 2 ?

thanks in advance

That PC is fast enough for a T1.

VG will work with version 2 of the D/240SC - VG will work with all versions of the D/240SC.

What is the protocol used on T1? ISDN or Robbed Bit ?

It is not isdn, old fashion 24 channel (I think D4 or something to that effect).

Wink start, *ani*dnis

Another question: Is it possible that when the play module fails to find the specified wav file that I could determine a path instead of VG just hanging up ?

EG: Play module locates wav file and plays it, it then follows the timeout or whatever digit pressed path, if the play module fails to find the wav file it would follow a "not-successful" path. Is there a way that I could make this happen?

Thanks again in advance

If the wav file specified in the Play module is not found then VoiceGuide will play an error message.

If you need to check if the file exists or not then you should use a VB Script to check for existence of file first.. and maybe use that VB Script to determine what file should be played and pass that file name as a Result Variable which the Play module can then use to play the file...

"Wink-Start" means that it's "Robbed bit" signaling. That is fine - just select the "us_mf_io" protocol in the Dialogic TSP configuration..