VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Big Dialers, Lots Of Questions

Boy this is a tough site to find, but i'm glad i'm here!

I'm building auto-dialers to accomodate a DS3 using D/240SC-T1 Cards. The configuration will be either 4-7 Card Machines (168port) or 7-4 Card Machines (96port). 2GHz, 512 DDR, Win2K. My questions:

Will running that many cards in one machine cause any slowdowns in the dialing?

Will this software work for that many cards in one machine?

What kinds of reporting will it do (ie no answers, live answer, voice mail)

Any other pertinant info would be greatly appreciated.

Since playing with the software some more, one more question.

Does list size matter? My DNC will be 60,000,000 and we will be dialing 8million minutes a month.

Will running that many cards in one machine cause any slowdowns in the dialing? Will this software work for that many cards in one machine?[/

Using 4 T1 cards in a 2GHz machine is OK. Max size of system depends on what the script will be doing - just simple recording & playback or something else?

What kinds of reporting will it do (ie no answers, live answer, voice mail)

All 3 types of reports are provided. The information about call outcome is saved in DialOut Result Files.

Does list size matter? My DNC will be 60,000,000 and we will be dialing 8million minutes a month.

DNC of this size would slow down loading of numbers into the system.

The best way to approach this is to have your list 'cleaned' against the DNC (Do Not Call) list separately before loading the numbers.

We have a simple to use tool to do this. We can supply this tool if you purchase the VoiceGuide licenses. (The 'clean numbers' tool also accepts number ranges - if you want to dial all numbers in a range rather then specifying each number individually)