VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Integration With Siemens Hipath

Dear Sir,

I have been asked to quote on a Siemens Hipath 3550 telephone system for a company which has placed an order for the Katalina system. I am not sure of the exact specifications of the nmodel they have ordered. They need both voice mail and IVR applications. Am I correct in assuming that the integration of the Hipath in-band signalling has been done?

Secondly, I note you say that it is possible to use an Eicon card as well as a dialogic card. Do you sell these and if so what is the price for a four port model?

Regards

Geoffrey Purcell

Am I correct in assuming that the integration of the Hipath in-band signalling has been done?

Yes, even the sample Inband Signaling definition file shown in VoiceGuide's Help file is for the Siemens Hipath...

I'd recommend reading the Inband Signaling section of VG Help file...

We have a number of customers using VoiceGuide with the HiPath - using Dialogic cards attached to HiPath's analog extensions - and hence using the analog Inband Signaling as well..

Secondly, I note you say that it is possible to use an Eicon card as well as a dialogic card. Do you sell these and if so what is the price for a four port model?

Yes, you may use the Eicon BRI card as well. We do not sell Eicon.