VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Register Two Client

There is a very strange problem,yesterday I registed two clients in config file.It works well,but today only on can work.

please help me ,thanks.

attachment.zip

I have solved this problem.now another problem comes out.

I have tow lines and tow clients.how can I bind a client to a lines.So that I could use different script on different clients.

Is this possible?

You are registering two numbers/extensions with the switch. 5000 and 7000.

If multiple numbers are registered with same "realm" then in the <VoIP_Authentications> section you need to indicate which <VoIP_Authentication> entry is for which number/extension.

To do this you need to use the <Identity> entry. The <AuthUsername> entry is not enough. <AuthUsername> and <AuthPassword> just specifies what username/password to supply during SIP digest authentication. If <Identity> is omitted then the first <VoIP_Authentication> entry with a matching realm will be used.

Try using these in the respective <VoIP_Authentication> entries:

<Identity>sip:7000@192.168.1.24</Identity>

<Identity>sip:5000@192.168.1.24</Identity>

Did you solve this using <Identity> entries or another way?

I have tow lines and tow clients.how can I bind a client to a lines.So that I could use different script on different clients.

Is this possible?

You can usually use the $RV_DNIS to see for which account the arriving call was intended for.

Can you please post the vgEngine and ktTel traces capturing the system startup and an incoming call?

Please .ZIP up any traces before posting.

Did you solve this using <Identity> entries or another way?

yes ,I solve this using <Identity> entries.

but it realy very strange,sometime I registe two clients in config file without using <Identity>.It works well.and sometime not.

I think there is a bug. Bad luck ,my pc is being repaired ,so I can not give you the log file. maybe I will post it to you latter.

Using the <Identity> field is how the registrations for the different accounts on same server are differentiated.

Not sure why registrations would sometimes work without it.

Usage instructions say to use the <Identity> field in case of multiple accounts on same SIP server.

You can usually use the $RV_DNIS to see for which account the arriving call was intended for.

I know ISDN line can use this RV.but how about in VoIP?

$RV_DNIS works in VoIP as well.

You can even see its value for the incoming call captured in the trace attached to first post in this thread.

From the vgEngine log:

153457.197  6   3   1       d     added $RV_DNIS | 7000@192.168.1.24:5060

Look in vgEngine log to see what other variables are created during call startup and script processing.

eg:

153457.197  6   3   1       d     added $RV_CIDNUMBER | 2000@192.168.1.24