VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Specifying A Line In Dial And Conference

Hello,

I'm new to the use of Dialogic cards, so pardon the novice question.

How do I specify the line to dialout in 'Dial and Conference' of the Transfer module?

Clicking 'Select' asks for a text file; I'm assuming one does not exist, so I need to type a specfic ID of some sort to identify to dial out on line 1 or line 2, etc.

My situation is: I would like to conference an incoming call with an outgoing call, and choose to dial out on (for example) line 3 if the number entered by the incoming caller is a mobile, line 2 if the number enter is Telcomm Provider A, line 4 if the number entered is Telcom Provider B.

I'm using VoiceGuide 5.1.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please update your v5.1.3 install with this new .EXE - it fixes a bug which affected line selection.

After updating the .EXE you will be able to specify the lines by listing their "Device Number" in the text file - one on each line.

eg if you want a call to be made on the 3rd and 4th listed lines in the VoiceGuide status listing (list of lines when VG is running) you would just create a text file with a 3 on one line and a 4 on another line:

and specify that text file in the Dial And Conference section of the Transfer module...

VgMulti.zip

Thank you very much!

What an amazingly fast response!

I also have noticed Katalina has released V5.1.4, does this include the VgMulti fix you've included in your response?

I also have noticed Katalina has released V5.1.4, does this include the VgMulti fix you've included in your response?

Yes, it does.