VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Doubt About Two Dialogic Cards

Hi all,

I have two options in order to mount an experiment with this software. Ok, I have been looking for the D/4PCI EURO card, and one distributor has told me that there is a new version: Universal-PCI version of the D/4PCI. This new version works with 3.3v or 5v PCI slots.

Is this newer card compatible with VoiceGuide?

One more question, software for Linux?

Thanks,

Kikers

Either card will be fine.

software for Linux?

There is no Linux version. VoiceGuide runs under Windows only.

One thing you may want to be careful about is the Universal card requires Feature Pack 1, I don't think the EURO card does but you should check. FP 1 costs about $500.00 and may or may not be included with your card. My sales guy gave me the choice of two cards, one being the Universal, and failed to mention you had to buy FP 1 or the card was worthless. Even though the cards cost about the same, you may wind up spending much more by going with the Universal card. Be sure and check the software requirements of both cards before you commit to one or the other.

Different vendors may have different policies on supplying FP1 with their products. Some may try to charge for it, but some may be able to ship it for free with the card... (!) This appears to depend on their distributor level/status....

If you need to buy the 'Universal' version I would definitely recommend having a good look around - you may be able to find a vendor in your local area who is authorized to supply FP1 with the cards which they sell for free...