VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Event Trace Log Error In 5.1.3305

I installed 5.1.3305 over version 5.0.2000 as an upgrade prior to buying the license since the license asks for a registration number from the free download. I wanted to make sure I had the current version installed before ordering.

My Help|About VoiceGuide now shows that I am running 5.1.3305.

My trace file now continuously produces this error in my log. The previous version of VoiceGuide didn't have this problem.

Here is the trace:

==========

094002.57 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

094003.63 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 2.]

094003.67 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

094004.73 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 2.]

094004.78 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

094005.85 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 2.]

094005.90 0 ERROR 5.1.3305 DialListDbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

The above error continues ad infinitum.

============

Why do I get this error?

Thanks

In addition to the above post, what is your policy about upgrading to the next version? Do we get free bug fix upgrades?

Also, the problem described above happens even when running the voice mail scripts supplied with your download.

I suspect that the versions are clashing on some level - yes?

Please delete the file OutDialQue.mdb from VoiceGuide's \data\ subdirectory and start VoiceGuide again.

This message is displaying as that file is in old format - v5.1.3 uses a newer format...

Upgrades are free within the same version (eg: if you purchase now all v5.1.x releases will be free) and usually cover around 6 months after purchase date...