VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Line Status Monitor

So I have the version 7 with a dialogic card. My newest issues is that after several hours of non-acitivty. The program no longer recognizes incoming phone calls as evident by the in/out column in the line status monitor does not indicate anything in spite of the fact it is counting the number of rings in the preceding column. Which makes me think the dialogic card is not the issue. If I restart the voiceguide, it fixes the problem. How do I keep this from happening?

Are you running an unregistered version of VoiceGuide?

Unregistered version will stop answering calls after close to 1 hour.

Can you please post VoiceGuide's vgEngine log and tha captures service startup and runnning up to and including the incoming calls that do not get answered. This will let us confirm what is happening.

Please .ZIP up traces before posting.

Trace confirms that the VoiceGuide software is running in evaluation mode:

091836.641  6         reg   *******************************************************
091836.641  6         reg   UNREGISTERED EVALUATION VERSION, lines: 60 id:  | GM911212
091836.641  6         reg   ********************************************************

So how do we register the system, we have activated the license. What else are we missing to do?

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com for all license related inquiries.

Include the license that you are using in the email to sales@voiceguide.com