VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Please Answer My Question Before I Buy This

Hello

iam willing to buy autodialer but still compare ths tool with another tool.

i need software to help me broadcast my recorded message via landline 1 line only to promote my offer (vista 32 bit)

1.What kind of version of type do i need to buy ? (confuse with lots variant in here)

2.Do you offer support for forum only or with email ?

3.May i see the changelog update ?

4.if i need to buy dialogic card,How to know if this version compatible with my motherboard or pc ?

Recommendation is to purchase the current version - Version 7 - and use it with a Dialogic card.

Dialogic cards come in PCI or PCIe version. So you would need to see whether your motherboard has a PCI or PCIe expansion slot available. The entry level card is D/4PCIUF.

The VoiceGuide license would need to be the Professional+Dialer or the Enterprise+Dialer. For information on what features these licenses include please see here:

http://www.voiceguide.com/vgFeatures.htm

Free support is provided through the forum.

1.i want to see changelog update so i will know how often that voiceguide will update this software

2.i was confuse about License Type and version ordered.

Whats the different between personal and professional ?

is it possible for me to use personal only ?

Great support system and fast reply

To use the Dialer you would need to use the "Professional+Dialer" or the "Enterprise+Dialer" license. Personal version is not available in v7, and does does not work with Dialer anyway.

A new point release of VoiceGuide v7 is released every couple of months.

The entry level cards are the D/4PCI series cards. Search for "D/4PCI". Older cards will not work with current version Dialogic drivers that VoiceGuide v7 uses.