VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Professional Vs. Enterprise

Hi

I am unsure about which licence to purchase a 4 line professional or Enterprise.

2 questions:

1. Can you help\me understand what are the advantages of having these additional features? Do you have a description and/or examples of how they can be used?

Subscripts

Text to Speech

PBX Inband Signaling

Modifiable Voicemail

FTP uploading of VM msgs

ActiveX Server

2. Can I run more than 1 survey using the same licence? i.e. run survey A for months 1 and 2 and then survey B for months 3 and 4?

Is it as simple as loading a new script and connecting it?

3. Finally the licence is for a time period?

Thanks

1. Can you help\me understand what are the advantages of having these additional features? Do you have a description and/or examples of how they can be used?

Subscripts

Text to Speech

PBX Inband Signaling

Modifiable Voicemail

FTP uploading of VM msgs

ActiveX Server

I'd recommend just reading the Help file...

2. Can I run more than 1 survey using the same licence? i.e. run survey A for months 1 and 2 and then survey B for months 3 and 4?

Yes, you can run as many different surveys/scripts/etc as you want....

3. Finally the licence is for a time period?

No. Once you buy you can use it forever.

Thanks for your reply.

RE: question 2 I have read the help file but it really doesn't help me much to understand what these features are, the help file helps to understand how to work with them. I would really appreciate a clearer explanation of the following 3 features:

-subscripts (e.g. what are they? how can they be used?)

- modifiable voicemail (e.g. does it mean that I can only record a different welcome or prompt to the voicemail in the enterprise version?)

- FTP uploading of VM msgs (what is the advantage of this)?

Finally how can I start testing my script without having the Dialogic card? Can I still record and simulate a call?

Thank you.

Regards.

-subscripts (e.g. what are they? how can they be used?)
Subscripts means that you can jump from one script to another within the call - if you have a complex script this allows you to split it into more manageable sizes, or place commonly used interactions into their own separate scripts...

- modifiable voicemail (e.g. does it mean that I can only record a different welcome or prompt to the voicemail in the enterprise version?)
You can record your own prompt in every version of VG. "Modifiable Voicemail" means that you can change the VG Scripts which implement the Voicemail systems (see VoiceGuide's \systenm\vm\ subdirectory) giving you full control over how the voicemail system is implemented.

FTP uploading of VM msgs (what is the advantage of this)?
Many companies like to upload messages to a web server so that they may be accessible over the internet...

Finally how can I start testing my script without having the Dialogic card? Can I still record and simulate a call?
No. you will need a Dialogic card or a voice modem to test the system.