VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

System Stop Answering Calls

Hello,

I have a VoIP system running in Windows 7 (32 bit) with VoiceGuide (v7.1) and HMP 3 (Build Number 291).

The calls go througth Cisco Call Manager to this computer.

The system works great, but sometimes needs to be rebooted because it stop answering calls.

I see errors in the log file, but coudn't find any solution.

I'm sending with this post some log files and the output of its_sysinfo. Today I notice the problem and I had to reboot the system, but I'm not sure when the problem started.

Please let me know what other information should I send, or where should I look to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Dialogic_log.zip

VG_log.zip

its_sysinfo.zip

From ktTel traces we can see that system was working fine until about 12:15PM on 13th May. It was answering calls and processing user input etc.

At 12:31 the service was stopped and then immediately restarted, but Dialogic drivers returned errors when API calls to open the HMP ports were made.

It looks like no-one realized that the service did not start properly, as the next ktTel trace entry starts at 3:30PM the next day, on 14th May, when the service is started again.

Not sure why after the first restart the Dialogic drivers returned errors. Dialogic RTF log suggests it was related to HMP licensing.

Perhaps some delay between the service stop and restart would avoid this (say 10 seconds?), letting the Dialogic HMP licensing system properly register service exit before new service makes channel open requests.

05/13/2012 12:31:33.004   1580           0                                      [Control message from process 3752]:Client attached 
05/13/2012 12:31:38.829   3752        5732                                      sm_main.cpp:340       !     0 ! gc_h3r:>> h3r_Start : gc_start_structp->version=513, media_operational_mode=EmbeddedMedia
05/13/2012 12:31:38.864   3752        5732 OAMSYSLOG               Error        LicenseMangerAPI:  - [CLicense::Checkout()]     Exception: FlexLM function 'lc_checkout()' returned error: (-4) Licensed number of users already reached.
                                                                              Feature:       IP_Call_Control
                                                                              License path:  C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\data\4r4v0e0c0s0f4i0m0t_host_pur_78ACC0BFBB70.lic;
                                                                              FLEXnet Licensing error:-4,132
                                                                              For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,

Thank you!

Is it possible that voiceguide restart automatically? Or it has to be a user action?

I'm asking this, because I see now that VoiceGuide IVR service was restarted at 12.31 on 13/05/2012, but I'm not sure why...

Regards,

VoiceGuide does not restart itself automatically.

Looks like this would have had to be user action.