VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Diagnostics

Hi Support Team

we dialed numbers from Voice guide version 6.0.3391 Enterprise, Vg Dialer 30 lines, we had a lot of difficulties with the response rate we got.

i have been tasked to find out what the problems might have been tecnologically. i need your hekp to assist me in doing this,

My question

In the voice guide output files when dialing?, e.g log files, and vgl, xml and csv files, where can i get these variables

a) what happened in attempting to dial the number did the outbound call even ring, in other words, did attempt to dial fail?

B) what happened when the call was answered, was it a machine, human, voice mail or a dead number

c) what was the duration of the call.

d) where there any technical difficultis, e.g voice guide could not connect to e1 card, etc

Appreciate your help, please be free to give other leads into how i could best access voice guide's proficincy in dialing numbers

Regards,

Tare

log files, and vgl, xml and csv files, where can i get these variables

The vgl/xml/csv log files are placed in scripts directory (or scripts' \log\ subdirectory). They will only be created if script was ran.

a) what happened in attempting to dial the number did the outbound call even ring, in other words, did attempt to dial fail?

B) what happened when the call was answered, was it a machine, human, voice mail or a dead number

c) what was the duration of the call.

d) where there any technical difficultis, e.g voice guide could not connect to e1 card, etc

We would need to see the traces to be able to advise what happened with the calls.

Please post the VoiceGuide trace files that capture at least some of the outbound calls maden and we can see what was happening with the calls.

Please .ZIP up the traces before posting.

how i could best access voice guide's proficincy in dialing numbers

VoiceGuide v7 has the more features in the outbound call area, especially on ISDN (or VoIP) systems.

v7 has better control over handling of unanswered calls and retries/escalations etc, so to obtain best results when making larger outbound campaigns we would first and foremost recommend upgrading to v7.

Hi Support Team

Thank you for your reply, i found these files in in the data folder could you tell me what is recorded in the files

a)OutDial_Uncontactable_Error.txt

B) OutDial_Uncontactable_Busy.txt

c)OutDial_Uncontactable_NoAnswer.txt

d)OutDial_SIT_NoCircuit.txt

e)OutDial_SIT_Unknown.txt

f)OutDial_Contacted_Human.txt

We need to see a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Traces.

Debug Trace files are created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

If there are no files there at this stage can you check whether thye have been enabled on the system?

Logging is enabled by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

NumberLoader=0

VoicemailManager=0

EmailSender=0

TapiWrapOcx=10

SapiWrapOcx=0