VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Detecting Hang-up/disconnect Using Wincomm V.92 Mo

I'm evaluating your software for purchase, and so-far like what I see. However, before purchasing, I need to resolve one significant problem. I can't get the software to detect a hang-up, and disconnect.

I'm using Microsofts' TTS engine and ATT voice files to record my sound files, and all works well when I play the messages, and branching to the next module in a script, but rgardless of when I hang up the phone receiver (the one I'm calling from), VG will not stop.

We intend to connect our incoming 800 number to the line serviced by VG, and need this to work. We're a small company, and cannot afford to buy expensive Telephony boards. Voice modem is our our choice, at least until we complete a proof of concept using VG.

Can you recommend anything other than what's in the various forms of documentation on your Website. It good stuff, but much of it is way over my head. We not doing any programming or the like, just writing a few scripts and playing TTS sound files to play and record information.

We're running VG 5.1.3005

Windows M.E.

using a WIncomm V.92 modem

Thanks

Many voice modems cannot detect disconnect/busy tones well - you will need a Dialogic card to be able to detect the end of a call.

A Dialogic card is about US$550 - you need to use them if you want a professional solution.