VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Upgrade 5.1.2061

Hi. I was wondering how I could upgrade to the new minor release of 5.1.3 without reconfiguring (uninstall/reinstall) anything such as the ini file, mailboxes... I also use the dialer in the scripts and I want to make sure that by installing this release, that it will not break it or introduce new problems.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

-Sal

You can only have one version of VG installed on system at a time - so you will need to uninstall the previous version first and the install the new one.

Recommend to install the new version in a different directory (or backup your entire VG directory first), so that your Voicemail configuration and other info do not get over written - you will then be able to copy them into the new installation.

I also use the dialer in the scripts and I want to make sure that by installing this release, that it will not break it or introduce new problems.

If you use the Send Phone Message module then it will be all OK, if you use the COM function Dialer_OutDialQueAdd then that has changed a bit (another parameter has been added)