VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Problem With Sapiwrap.ocx And Tapiwrap.ocx

The first time that I installed IVG 4,7, had in my PC Windows 98 with Internet to explorer 4 (updated to IE 5) and the program worked very well. Soon I had to formatear the rigido disc because it had a problem and I again installed Windows 98 but with a new version of Internet to explorer the 6 and IVG later, but I cannot use it because it appears to me that I have problems with the archives Sapiwrap.ocx and Tapiwrap.ocx that are installed in c: I erased them and I returned to install the IVG and it does not walk either, soon I installed Active Pad control and it does not work either. I want to know since I can make work the IVG and if you have pack with all the necessary tools so that she works and if a version in Spanish exists who works with modem. From already thank you very much Kindly Luis from Argentina

La primera vez que instalé IVG 4.7 , tenía en mi PC windows 98 con internet explorer 4 (actualizado a ie 5) y el programa funcionó muy bien.

Luego tuve que formatear el disco rigido porque tenía un problema e instalé nuevamente windows 98 pero con una nueva versión de internet explorer 6 y después el IVG, pero no lo puedo usar porque me aparece que tengo problemas con los archivos Sapiwrap.ocx y Tapiwrap.ocx que están instalados en c: /windows/system, los borré y volví a instalar el IVG y tampoco anda, luego instalé el Active control Pad y tampoco funciona.

Quiero saber como puedo hacer funcionar el IVG y si ustedes tienen un pack con todas las herramientas necesarias para que funcione y si existe una version en español que funcione con modem.

Desde ya muchas gracias

Atentamente geosur@yahoo.comLuis desde Argentina

Sapiwrap.ocx and Tapiwrap.ocx have on some systems caused problems when upgrading.

Deleting both those files should allow you to then run the install with no problems. Not too sure what is the actual problem that you are encountering, but if other programs on the system are not working either then maybe the problem is more with the whole system rather then just the VoiceGuide install...