VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide V7 And Windows 7 64Bit

Hi, everybody.

I am planning to install Voiceguide v7, together with a Dialogic card, on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit system. I'm planning to have 8 or 16 GB of RAM in the system.

I'd like to be sure Voiceguide and Dialogic drivers are fully compatible with such a system.

Best Regards

Which Dialogic card do you intend to use?

Current model Dialogic cards will all work fine under Win7.

8GB RAM will be sufficient.

Hi, thanks for your quick answer.

It will be a D/4PCIU with PCI interface.

We'll use 4 lines.

I was a bit worried about the dialogic intel drivers support on 64 bit systems since i saw posts in this forum suggesting Win 7 32bit in order to be sure of full compatibility.

Your answer make me feel better, i prefer to use systems with more resources.

If this doesn't cause problems with Voiceguide and / or Dialogic drivers i'd use 16 GB anyway.

The price difference is really small and that way you can count on double RAM quantity.

Many thanks for your answer.

There were two posts that alerted me:

1) http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8309&view=&hl=64%20bit&fromsearch=1

2) http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7363&view=&hl=64%20bit%20d4pci&fromsearch=1

The first one was very recent (26 Jan 2012) and in it there were doubts about support for 64 bit systems.

The second one talked exactly of my kind of Dialogic board but luckily it was older (20 July 2011) and i'm glad to see that support on 64 bit has been added for D/4PCIU series.

You reassured me.............many thanks again