VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Digit Number Problem

The following script have a module whose name is "MoreOneCardAgain" whose output Paths following:

on {1} goto [ReadCard]

on {2} goto [TeleCoopMain.vgs|BalanceMenu]

on {3} goto [TeleCoopMain.vgs|MainMenu]

When I press the #1, is not going to Specified module (ReadCard), he is go to the next (Es_de)

I do not understand might be going, I attach the script and logs files

Thanks

files.zip

The version of VoiceGuide that is used on this system is a year and a half old, can you please update system to latest version of VoiceGuide v7 and post traces from the current version.

I just installed the latest version of VG and now not operates the line status monitor. The IVR system if it works, answer calls and interact, but does not show the progress of the same.

files.zip

Was the line status monitor open when you were doing the upgrade?

This is the line status monitor from an older version of VoiceGuide.

Please stop VG service, close all VG applications and run the install again.

ok, I just settle the issue of the line status line with the reinstallation, but the another problem persists.

When I get to "SomeCardsAgain" module, and I press #1, the system send me to "Esde" module when it should send me to "Read" module

files.zip

in VG.INI please ensure that in section [moduleSayNbrs] the entry WavListGenerator is set to DLL.

ie:

[moduleSayNbrs]

WavListGenerator=DLL

If you still encounter problems after this setting please post the VG.INI file along with the traces.

If you would like to continue using VBScript to generate the lists of sound files used to speak numbers/dates etc then please update your system to this version of VoiceGuide:

[old link removed]

The bug that you encountered is fixed in this version.

The bug was caused by VBScript approach taking a longer time then expected to generate the sound file list, and VoiceGuide then mistaking the end of play event from sound file played by previous module for the end of play event for current module - resulting in VoiceGuide script advancing to next module (as replays was set to 0).
Most users would not encounter this bug as the faster DLL method is usually used to generate the lists of sound files used to speak numbers/dates etc.

The lib_num2wav.vbs we use is edited for us because our IVR systems are developed for Spanish language, and the way to say numbers, dates, and currencies, is very different from the English way. All the prompts that we use also we make them record for an artist of voice in spanish neutral. We should to modify the file C# and to re-compile the dll to use the dll generator, but we cannot do it like. I they attach copy of our vbs. Thanks, the problem are fixed

lib_num2wav.zip

OK, thanks for advising the copy of VG provided now lets you play the VBScript generated numbers/dates.

Please let us know if you encounter any more issues.