VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Multilanguage Survey

Hi

I am planning to have the same in survey in 2 or 3 languages.

What is the best way to avoid having a very busy script (with potential problems)?Can I create something like a lead question (select 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, etc.) based on that the correct survey (in the selected language) would be called up?

By the way can I use VoiceGuide in Portuguese?

Thanks for your help.

regards

Daniele

Can I create something like a lead question (select 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, etc.) based on that the correct survey (in the selected language) would be called up?

That issue is covered in the "Multilanguage Systems" section of the Help file.

By the way can I use VoiceGuide in Portuguese?

If you mean "can the system answer calls in Portuguese as well" then all that you need to do is to record the Portuguese prompts. Then you can just design the script as per approach described in the "Multilanguage Systems" section of the Help file to include this language as part of the choices available.

If you mean "can I have VoiceGuide's applications' menus, Help file etc in Portuguese then no, VG is only published in English.

I'd like to know if the Voiceguide will read numbers in portuguese.

I can't just replace the wav files, because the "sintaxe" is different in that language.

If possible, I'd like to receive a reply to my email: renato@remoto.com.br

Thanks.

From: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modSayNumber.htm :

Need to change the way Say Number module speaks Amounts ?

Users can edit the way in which the numbers are spoken, or even add their own Say Number functions by editing the file: lib_num2wav.vbs located in VoiceGuide's \system\vbs\ subdirectory. This is useful if it is required to say numbers/amounts in a language other then English.

Please read the lib_num2wav.vbs file for more information.

Is there any way I can use the Hebrew language that can be read from excel file?

Sure. Just install a Hebrew Text-To-Speech engine on your computer and then you’ll be able to speak the retrieved text (retrieved from Excel or from any other place).