VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Queue Calls

I want to be able to have a VBS in voiceguide that sets the next call for say a couple of days time..

I see your example and wanted to use the results variables from voiceguide to generate the date of the next call.... i have tried to use in 2 ways as a trial but neither way works...

first way i tried was simply getting an varialbe from my database called 'NextCall' but this gave me an error....

set vg = CreateObject("VoiceGuide.CommandLink")
vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd "661180060", "$RV[NextCall_1_1]" , 930, 2030, "MOTUWETHFR", " ", 

"c:\sendinfo\InfoMenu.vgs", "c:\sendinfo\CallBackDetails.wav", " ","60", 10, 60
set vg = Nothing

I also tried to set the date using the following but this does not work either.

$RV_MM

$RV_DD

Please can you let me know how i can add multiple or just one results variables to this VB script please.

Thanks

Matt

The "$RV[NextCall_1_1]" approach looks fine, but why is there an empty line in the middle of the Dialer_OutDialQueAdd function call? Maybe that's the cause of the error...

Also in v5.1 another parameter (sOnNotConnected) was added - so the function call should look like this:

vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd "661180060", "$RV[NextCall_1_1]" , 930, 2030, "MOTUWETHFR", " ", "c:\sendinfo\InfoMenu.vgs", "c:\sendinfo\CallBackDetails.wav", " ","60", 10, 60, ""

I tried your method and got the same error message please help

Line 2 Char 1

Type mismatch 'vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd'

Code 800AOOOD

Source: Microsoft VBScript Runtime error.

set vg = CreateObject("VoiceGuide.CommandLink")

vg.Dialer_OutDialQueAdd "661180060", "$RV[NextCall_1_1]" , 930, 2030, "MOTUWETHFR", " ", "c:\sendinfo\InfoMenu.vgs", "c:\sendinfo\CallBackDetails.wav", " ","60", 10, 60, ""