VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Win7 Strange Behaviour

I've installed a new Windows 7 machine and moved the dialogic card to it. I've installed VG 7.2.4 as well as the dialogic drivers for win7 261.

I rebooted the machine and made a few test calls.

I have a script that copies and xml file to make calls.

When I checked today, VG seems to be in a loop trying to make "Dailing (auto) ..." calls and looping through all the lines 1 second at a time. No real calls are being made. The log files are too large as well as the avi of the behaviour. How do I attach them or send them to you?

Thanks,

Please advise.

Please install v7.3.0 (available from our Downloads page) and install that version over the top of the v7.2.4

(stop VG service first)

The vgEngine log files should be at most 10MB in size, and a lot less if ZIPed up.

Please .ZIP up on of the vgEngine files that were created during repetitive dialing, as well as the vgEngine file created after v7.3.0 is installed and captures the system startup.

You should be able to attach .ZIPed up files here, otherwise please email them directly to support@voiceguide com and include link to this support forum thread in your email, along with indication why you were unable to attach the files to the forum.

I upgraded to 7.3.0. I still see the strange behaviour. I loaded 4 calls to make and it just seemed to rotate through them and call and move to the next call after only 1 second. Please advise.

0109_ktTts.zip

I have installed 7.3.0 and did some MS OS updates. I also found that two of the phone lines were loose; and I've replaced them. It all seems to be working well now.

The only issue I'm having now is that when I go to the Telephone Number Loader and do a query on the CallQue, it seems empty even though I have several hundred numbers loaded. I am using the default database for now. I'll switch to MySQL next once all seems to be working well.

Please advise. It all seems to be pointing to the c:\program files\voiceguide\data=vgdb.db.

0109_ktTel.zip

I also found that two of the phone lines were loose; and I've replaced them. It all seems to be working well now.

A loose cable would have been the cause of the issue that you were seeing.

What VoiceGuide was doing was attempting to place the call, and then detecting that the line was not capable of carrying the call (as it was unlplugged), so it was putting the attempted call back in the queue. This can be seen in in the traces:

092411.030 1992 seizing line to make outgoing call

092411.031 1992 1 dx_sethook (1, DX_OFFHOOK) => -1 (error)

092411.033 6 1 1 Roll back retries update. iDialoutID=5

In what database were the calls loaded, the default database installed by VoiceGuide? or some other one?

The default database file gets overwritten during install.

\program files\voiceguide\data\vgdb.db is the default location of the Voiceguide's default database file.

(The default database setup at installation is SQLite - see http://www.sqlite.org/ )