VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Owner

Does the VoiceGuide product enable me to set up and run a Telephone Answering service for my 1-800 buisness number with an intent to take orders over the phone, connect to my website, process the order form that was created via CGI scripting and then proceed to paypal.com and complete the order by processing the paypal.com purchase form?

Basically I need a program that has IVR capabilities to take product orders over the telephone. Asking the prompt, appropiate and consise questions mirrored off of my order form and signin/sign up process on my website via CGI, and then complete the order process by being forwarded to paypal.com's purchase order from and complete the final Credit Card transaction, which inturn paypal's script then connects back to my database via a given URL and processes back to my database that the order is complete. Finally ending the order by saying, "your order has been completed etc..

vynum

It should all be possible. VoiceGuide is used for many 'order-over-the-phone' type systems...

I'm not familiar with how PayPal processing works but I imagine that you could achieve that part using a VB Script module to open the PayPal web site and then send information to the PayPal purchase form.

You may want to take a look at the sample script provided with VoiceGuide which reads current stock market levels from finanace.yahoo.com